Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Mariners Apartment Complex - VIDEO OUT NOW

this is literally random footage that chuck put together, the butterflies don't mean SHIT lol, she's just talking to the camera stop complaining about  EVERYTHING SHE PUTS OUT, LIKE GOD WE ARE THE ONLY FANBASE WHERE THE HARSHEST AND MOST UNNECESSARY  SHIT COMES FROM THE FANS THEMSELVES i literally dont get why yall keep talking about HIAB when literally that song is probably lana's worst song, not even coachella had the audacity to use cheap slang as "tour lyfe"

i will love you until the end of time.

"I'm in the board" omg she confirmed that she got a fake here

?

this is literally random footage that chuck put together, the butterflies don't mean SHIT lol, she's just talking to the camera stop complaining about  EVERYTHING SHE PUTS OUT, LIKE GOD WE ARE THE ONLY FANBASE WHERE THE HARSHEST AND MOST UNNECESSARY  SHIT COMES FROM THE FANS THEMSELVES i literally dont get why yall keep talking about HIAB when literally that song is probably lana's worst song, not even coachella had the audacity to use cheap slang as "tour lyfe"

this video was literally for happiness is a butterfly

you can see she's lipsyncing to something different than MAC

and also at 1:52 one of her dancers says happiness is a butterfly

lmao

I am shocked and incredibly sad. The YouTube video for Mariners Apartment Complex will hardly exceed one million views in 24 hours... How is that possible? Do you have any explanation? Indeed, Lana has never been Adele or Taylor Swift, but her video views last year with Love or Lust For Life were pretty decent though. Even Meghan Trainor and Floptina did have better results! 

Yeah the video is not good and lana really released it out of nowhere kinda..i mean she didnt introduce us to the new era with photoshoots,interviews etc..during lfl she did maany magazines

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

MAC is more like a vanity release and notreally meant to be a big single or the introduction to a new era. I'm not even sure if it will actually be on the album or if it's just from the same sessions. Lana herself said she was suprised it's on the radio.

Love and Summer Bummer were singles from a promoted record, one featured a rapper with his own dedicated fanbase. Of course they got more views

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

MAC is more like a vanity release and notreally meant to be a big single or the introduction to a new era. I'm not even sure if it will actually be on the album or if it's just from the same sessions. Lana herself said she was suprised it's on the radio.

Love and Summer Bummer were singles from a promoted record, one featured a rapper with his own dedicated fanbase. Of course they got more views

lana said the songs from the sessions are going to be on the album

I feel like LDR6 is gonna be her actual fucking magnum opus. MAC feels like a culmination of all her sounds of past albums blended so perfectly ugh

I doubt it, it's too had to top UV

I am shocked and incredibly sad. The YouTube video for Mariners Apartment Complex will hardly exceed one million views in 24 hours... How is that possible? Do you have any explanation? Indeed, Lana has never been Adele or Taylor Swift, but her video views last year with Love or Lust For Life were pretty decent though. Even Meghan Trainor and Floptina did have better results! 

Nobody cares about a bad video 

EotAQlJ.jpg