Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I listened to VB again and I have literal tears in my eyes. The last two verses "oh god I miss you on my lips/it's me your little venice bitch" breaks my heart for some reason :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So... do you guys think it's a call for Barrie? Or maybe they're already together again?  :flutter:  Anyway idec what you guys think about him, this is simply her most iconic relationship-- just hoping he's mentally in a better place now.

So... do you guys think it's a call for Barrie? Or maybe they're already together again?  :flutter:  Anyway idec what you guys think about him, this is simply her most iconic relationship-- just hoping he's mentally in a better place now.

i thought of him, maybe she misses him

???

"- Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. "

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

I'm glad its with Zane on Beats cus last time he asked her EVERYTHING WE WANTED. Hopefully he comes through again and asks her more great questions.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"- Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. "

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

oof the only collab i would even be somewhat interested in hearing is wiz

Where is this even from? I haven't read this anywhere.

Personally I don't want any collabs on this album. Especially with the direction of the sound thus far. 

This record sounds so promising already. I hope she doesn’t fuck it up by incorporating a marina feature on it just for the sake of making these annoying faggots happy. They’ve been bothering her for YEARS now

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

This record sounds so promising already. I hope she doesn’t fuck it up by incorporating a marina feature on it just for the sake of making these annoying faggots happy. They’ve been bothering her for YEARS now

Same with a sound like this she should be front and center. NO COLLABS AT ALL!!!!

I hope the Marina feature is on it and that it's the best part of the record.

giphy.gif

Questions we need answered:

- What the title of the record will be

- When it will be released

- If the two new singles are definitely going to be on the new album

- What the theme will be

- Wether or not she's including scrapped or unreleased material. (Yosemite/RBFY/Bartender/Sylvia)

lets go gays

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I need answers on Yosemite and I need them now.

I won't be mad if Yosemite is on the new album, even though it's an old song. I just need the song. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Questions we need answered:

- What the title of the record will be

- When it will be released

- If the two new singles are definitely going to be on the new album

- What the theme will be

- Wether or not she's including scrapped or unreleased material. (Yosemite/RBFY/Bartender/Sylvia)

lets go gays

spread zane's twitter with these questions people!  :teehee:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...