Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We need collabs from Marina and Melanie. That's it.

and ya'll continue to call me worst taste WHAT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's so clear to me that MAC and Venice Bitch are not lead singles from the upcoming album. She has said in the interview with Annie Mac they were random songs she released. I like both songs - but Lana still has the mainstream appeal and she is signed to Interscope. Even when Gaga tried to do the folk thing, they made the lead single Perfect Illusion.

My point is: the lead single will likely be out the in the new year and likely be the most mainstream/pop-like (as pop as Lana gets) to get interest and awareness of the album. Every album she has released the lead single is always a bit more mainstream (West Coast, HBTB, Love).

It's so clear to me that MAC and Venice Bitch are not lead singles from the upcoming album. She has said in the interview with Annie Mac they were random songs she released. I like both songs - but Lana still has the mainstream appeal and she is signed to Interscope. Even when Gaga tried to do the folk thing, they made the lead single Perfect Illusion.

My point is: the lead single will likely be out the in the new year and likely be the most mainstream/pop-like (as pop as Lana gets) to get interest and awareness of the album. Every album she has released the lead single is always a bit more mainstream (West Coast, HBTB, Love).

Not gonna happen... but we'll see.

how many hours till venice bitch? 

like 1 and a half

i really thought her insta post said oh god I miss my lips and I was like me too. Then I re-read it.

same, lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We need collabs from Marina and Melanie. That's it.

Marina I could probably deal with (just because they're friends and all) but NOT Melanie Martinez. Melanie's better off on a Halsey tumblr album or something. Lana doesn't need her on any of her records.

Marina I could probably deal with (just because they're friends and all) but NOT Melanie Martinez. Melanie's better off on a Halsey tumblr album or something. Lana doesn't need her on any of her records.

omg you just reminded me that a Halsey collab would be SO GREAT!! wiiggg

omg you just reminded me that a Halsey collab would be SO GREAT!! wiiggg

I'd like to belive you're joking but  :toofunny: Lana's brand as an artist is so much more sophisticated than Melanie or Halsey, vocally and lyrically they aren't really comparable. So I don't see why people want them to collab 

I'd like to belive you're joking but  :toofunny: Lana's brand as an artist is so much more sophisticated than Melanie or Halsey, vocally and lyrically they aren't really comparable. So I don't see why people want them to collab 

omg lana, melanie and halsey are the ultimate tumblr queens. we DESERVE a collab!! 

I want Lana to collab w May Jailer and write us songs with melodies à la You're Gonna Love Me and Next To Me, and turning them into fully fleshed tracks. Not even necessarily bops or super fast Art Pop type pop songs, just real Lana sounding songs

ZKcaooE.png