Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I want Lana to collab w May Jailer and write us songs with melodies à la You're Gonna Love Me and Next To Me, and turning them into fully fleshed tracks. Not even necessarily bops or super fast Art Pop type pop songs, just real Lana sounding songs

And with some beautiful guitars in the back that are slowly growing as the songs progress 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

And with some beautiful guitars in the back that are slowly growing as the songs progress 

And all recorded live like UV. She can even thrown in some BTD strings if she wants, as long as melodies of this kind of power and vibe come through

ZKcaooE.png

Marina I could probably deal with (just because they're friends and all) but NOT Melanie Martinez. Melanie's better off on a Halsey tumblr album or something. Lana doesn't need her on any of her records.

Melanie is a talented conceptual artist. Lana and her would do a great record.

giphy.gif

Melanie is a talented conceptual artist. Lana and her would do a great record.

I see your point but you could also say Korn is a talented conceptual band and I'm still not sure it would make a great collab lol. Prove me wrong tho. But I think the main issue with Melanie is her voice, vocally she's totally incompatible with Lana, idk why just the thought of it sounds discordant

ZKcaooE.png