Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait for all my posts about us getting news the first week of March to come true :party: Been preaching since HIADT's release

Don't forget avocado toast, essential oils, vegan granola bars in their purses, all green smoothies with agave nectar for sweetener, soy milk lattes with honey, 100% bamboo fiber clothing, wheatgrass lemon juice cleanses and zucchini pasta :troll:

oooooh i've been waiting for lana to start shilling young living or some shit :thumb3: 

she's EXACTLY the kind of person that would get sucked in yet another cult a gUrrL pOwEr pOsiTiVe vIbEz oN-uh-Ly pyramid scheme :eek: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Don't forget avocado toast, essential oils, vegan granola bars in their purses, all green smoothies with agave nectar for sweetener, soy milk lattes with honey, 100% bamboo fiber clothing, wheatgrass lemon juice cleanses and zucchini pasta :troll:

also acai bowls, fashion nova dresses, fiji water, rosehip oil, and spin class memberships!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i saw something earlier that said whenever Jack or RICK are in town.....she lowkey confirmed she's working with rick again :toofunny: so maybe the 2 extra songs are rick songs

Ew, please no.

And I have a theory this new IG LA girl thing is a new character she's trying out. She likes to try on a new decade of woman each era to illicit judgments. 

i saw something earlier that said whenever Jack or RICK are in town.....she lowkey confirmed she's working with rick again :toofunny: so maybe the 2 extra songs are rick songs

Didn't she say to Jack that she already had written a few songs before she started working with him? They could have been co-written with Rick and have made it onto the album. I wouldn't mind that actually if Jack produced them 

also acai bowls, fashion nova dresses, fiji water, rosehip oil, and spin class memberships!

that's a strange way to spell hastily put together adidas outfits

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I would love to just know the reasoning behind waiting 6+ months after MAC and VB go release the album. It’s not like there’s major promotion to be done.

she dropped those two singles because of the Israel mess. I don't think we were supposed to start this era until this year tbh

Not y'all shitting on Rick Nowels yet praising Honeymoon... How does that even work when it's his album? Smh. Y'all swear Jack is like the be all end all of Lana's music production wise because he can play a couple notes on the piano and guitar. Big whoop. You said the same thing about Emile when BTD came out. You said the same thing about Dan when UV came out. Always quick to hop on the new mans dick eh? Mmhm. Jack is a rich kid who got bored and wanted to become a producer. You can literally find at least 50 Jack clones in every major city. Yes he's talented, but he's not some fucking god of music. No need to kiss the rich kids ass and boost his ego up to the high heavens. NFR is going to be amazing. Not because Jack, because of Lana. Periodt.

x9Z7NOi.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Not y'all shitting on Rick Nowels yet praising Honeymoon... How does that even work when it's his album? Smh. Y'all swear Jack is like the be all end all of Lana's music production wise because he can play a couple notes on the piano and guitar. Big whoop. You said the same thing about Emile when BTD came out. You said the same thing about Dan when UV came out. Always quick to hop on the new mans dick eh? Mmhm. Jack is a rich kid who got bored and wanted to become a producer. You can literally find at least 50 Jack clones in every major city. Yes he's talented, but he's not some fucking god of music. No need to kiss the rich kids ass and boost his ego up to the high heavens. NFR is going to be amazing. Not because Jack, because of Lana. Periodt.

x9Z7NOi.gif

I love this tea. PeriodT!

x9Z7NOi.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

not to be snarky or whatever, but I just have a hard time picturing Lana genuinely happy with the people she's been hanging out with and the stuff she says she's doing. Like, have a variety of friends, sure, but it just seems strange. like she's always, in my mind, been a bit of an outsider to mainstream ideas, and now she's like headfirst into the epitome of mainstream LA/self-care/selfie/expensive kale lifestyle. I mean, who knows. Maybe those are all surface level stuff and the people she's with are really cool and make her happy, and if so cool, but it just seems like a weird fit. 

not to be snarky or whatever, but I just have a hard time picturing Lana genuinely happy with the people she's been hanging out with and the stuff she says she's doing. Like, have a variety of friends, sure, but it just seems strange. like she's always, in my mind, been a bit of an outsider to mainstream ideas, and now she's like headfirst into the epitome of mainstream LA/self-care/selfie/expensive kale lifestyle. I mean, who knows. Maybe those are all surface level stuff and the people she's with are really cool and make her happy, and if so cool, but it just seems like a weird fit. 

They might be the best people she can find, I doubt there are many other shy, sensitive, quiet type people who don't really party she could meet in LA in the type of circles she is probably in as a famous person.

I'd say it's how fast she changed that's fucking weird. I never changed my entire lifestyle and friend group in less than two years. But if I speak more on the fact that that's not normal and that something seems fishy, people are gonna try to attack me so I won't say anymore :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm just happy she's not putting elements of her new basic LA life in her music, 'cause that's only what I care about

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Hopefully it's just a mid-life crisis.