Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We are actually all related to one single guy and one single woman...

Haplogroup L - 180,000 Years Ago

If every person living today could trace his or her maternal line back over thousands of generations, all of our lines would meet at a single woman who lived in eastern Africa between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago. Though she was one of perhaps thousands of women alive at the time, only the diverse branches of her haplogroup have survived to today. The story of your maternal line begins with her.

Haplogroup A - 275,000 Years Ago

The stories of all of our paternal lines can be traced back over 275,000 years to just one man: the common ancestor of haplogroup A. Current evidence suggests he was one of thousands of men who lived in eastern Africa at the time. However, while his male-line descendants passed down their Y chromosomes generation after generation, the lineages from the other men died out. Over time his lineage alone gave rise to all other haplogroups that exist today.

Oh no I get that

I'm just saying 100,000 years ago versus 6000-10,000 is a BIG difference :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

so who's gonna be the gay to say that they can feel that SoMetHINgs gonna happen this week, cause we've been on a streak for nothing happening for a few weeks and i feel like we should keep going.  :eartha2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

so who's gonna be the gay to say that they can feel that SoMetHINgs gonna happen this week, cause we've been on a streak for nothing happening for a few weeks and i feel like we should keep going. :eartha2:

@@Terrence Loves Me

Feb 22nd still a go?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so who's gonna be the gay to say that they can feel that SoMetHINgs gonna happen this week, cause we've been on a streak for nothing happening for a few weeks and i feel like we should keep going.  :eartha2:

I think somebody has already said that a couple of pages ago lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

ok guys... this week... it has to be this week...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wanted to have hazel eyes  :poordat: or grey, I think they're beautiful. My dad has hazel eyes and my mom has light brown, amber eyes. But my sister and I, we came out we with brown eyes and that's it. My sister insists that mine is lighter than hers tho. As for my brothers, they came out with blue and green eyes  :usrs: , but they have a different mother so...

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Well, it actually makes sense for something to be announced this week. Surely the single must be coming soon since the album usually follows in a month to two months. We’re looking at a May to June album, sadly.

Well, it actually makes sense for something to be announced this week. Surely the single must be coming soon since the album usually follows in a month to two months. We’re looking at a May to June album, sadly.

Sis lets be honest you don't believe in this tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

a lot of people told me I have "sunflower eyes". My eyes are blue but the area around my pupils is yellow almost and it gives off the impression of a sunflower against a blue sky according to these people

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I wanted to have hazel eyes  :poordat: or grey, I think they're beautiful. My dad has hazel eyes and my mom has light brown, amber eyes. But my sister and I, we came out we with brown eyes and that's it. My sister insists that mine is lighter than hers tho. As for my brothers, they came out with blue and green eyes  :usrs: , but they have a different mother so...

There’s always colored contact lenses!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Oh no I get that

I'm just saying 100,000 years ago versus 6000-10,000 is a BIG difference :creep:

If blue eyes mutated once they could do it again :hooker:  I actually got my 23andme results a couple of days ago and they predicted me to have brown or hazel eyes and I have blue

Barry, your genetics make you most likely to have brown or hazel eyes.
Of 23andMe research participants with genetics like yours:

3% have blue eyes.

3% have greenish blue eyes.

9% have green eyes.

20% have light hazel eyes.

25% have dark hazel eyes.

13% have light brown eyes.

27% have dark brown eyes.

I got dark hazel eyes. In certain lighting they look brown though. Two of my sisters have blue eyes, and my other sister has light hazel eyes. Weird how genetics work sometimes...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven