Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay so what kind of visuals are we expecting for this era? We'll probably get one high production value music video (hopefully) and obv the CD/vinyl needs photos/artwork, so what kind of aesthetic we expecting? 

I know everyone is gonna be like "nothing" but w/e

MAC and VB give me almost 60s/70s hippie vibes (kinda?)

negAbhB.png

okay so what kind of visuals are we expecting for this era? We'll probably get one high production value music video (hopefully) and obv the CD/vinyl needs photos/artwork, so what kind of aesthetic we expecting? 

I know everyone is gonna be like "nothing" but w/e

MAC and VB give me almost 60s/70s hippie vibes (kinda?)

I don't think we'll get a big music video at all... We know there's some project she's shot with Chuck for the album and that's about it.

I really like the whole candid random shots of America... mixed with some natural and stripped back photos of Lana is an aesthetic I'd enjoy. I'm seeing browns and oranges. I'd love the vinyl to be like a burnt orange or really pale pink (or both).

I don't think we'll get a big music video at all... We know there's some project she's shot with Chuck for the album and that's about it.

I really like the whole candid random shots of America... mixed with some natural and stripped back photos of Lana is an aesthetic I'd enjoy. I'm seeing browns and oranges. I'd love the vinyl to be like a burnt orange or really pale pink (or both).

i fuck with this

idk why but i envision like California mountains/forests/redwoods

also does anyone else hear the door opening in MAC?

negAbhB.png

i fuck with this

idk why but i envision like California mountains/forests/redwoods

100%! Like not scrap book style but I'd like the images to by styled and laid out like Calvin Harris' funk wav bounces single covers... And I wouldn't mind some handwritten font for a change... 

But I really don't want glamour shots of her, I'd take a few shots like the MAC cover and then the rest like studio photos or her and Jack in the suits etc.

100%! Like not scrap book style but I'd like the images to by styled and laid out like Calvin Harris' funk wav bounces single covers... And I wouldn't mind some handwritten font for a change... 

But I really don't want glamour shots of her, I'd take a few shots like the MAC cover and then the rest like studio photos or her and Jack in the suits etc.

im such a whore for when artists use their own handwriting for album/single/liner notes shit! Like when Gaga used her own handwriting for the ARTPOP singles

negAbhB.png

I just took my dog for a walk listening to MAC and VB, and I still can't believe how fresh they sound. Now I really can't wait any longer.

yup! every single time for me too. im not even sure if its really the songs or the memories attached to them. school was just starting for me again and i just got back from a vacation that i had the time of my life on, i was annoyed but lana coming out of no where with two singles made me actually enjoy going back to school so much more, i also was out doing things with my friends enjoying life (shockingly) on both days of release. those songs never fail to make me happy.

One of my all time favourite bands. (as you can tell from my user name :) )

Lana sometimes has slight doses of shoegaze in her live shows, f.ex. in Cola or her live version of Honeymoon at BBC:

I love the simplicity and minimal production of the album version but this is pure magic.

I really hope we get something tomorrow, I can't deal with this silence.

fnel35.jpg

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

tenor.gif

you guys can't doubt! let the universe know we want and will get info tomorrow!

I really hope we get something tomorrow, I can't deal with this silence.

fnel35.jpg

this false hope is literally the only thing that has gotten me through this week. if we don’t get anything tmrw, i will-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Y'all, I dreamt I saw a video of Gucci Lana playing Hey Blue Baby (or SFBH or whatever) in a farmer. Then the video cut to something like, "Lanaboards has reached such a dry and desperate state that we all came to the decision that we, along with Lana, for the sake of the fandom, are going to leak something for you. Here's For K part. 5" and then it revelead that the song she was playing was actually For K part. 5 . But it wasn't even part. 5, it was part. 3 actually... Idk why she named part 3 as part 5  :what:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593