Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

GBA - simply by the subject matter alone - is an anthem and a turning point in Lana's career. Remember when Lana was quoted saying some shit like "I'm not a feminist, I don't understand why we need feminism"? Yeah GBA overturned ALL of that

Your signature is so pretty. I miss Lana :( she’s been replaced. Alexa play Mona Lisa by Britney Spears

lilkimxchapelle.png

I'm glad that so many of you share the same opinion as me... I posted how disappointed I was in this era due to how unprofessional it is and that i've lost every single drop of my excitement and a lot of people literally snapped at me saying its her art and she doesn't owe us anything... which I can see their point but sweetie... it is your job, and not only that but its the worst to be a fan anticipating something only bc the artist has done or said something that would promote the thought of an album release being soon (which Lana has done an extraordinary job of) yet... no follow through. What was the point of saying the album is done back in October and then NEVER saying anything else... and now it's MARCH.

This is why I deleted my second Instagram account after a second of having it (I think that’s when the stuff with Ben happened), because I kept on seeing more and more fan accounts I follow get backlash for not even venting, but just simply asking, “where’s Lana? we thought the album was done.” It really isn’t too much to ask and it’s common sense for people to be a bit upset that the artist they’re a fan of is all of a sudden MIA when at the very least- they’re usually consistent in showing how enthusiastic they are for the release. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say this is the worst era in terms of promotion. At this point idc if Lana announces something at the end of this month. The bs with her manager and miscommunication through vague updates killed the hype for me.

low key i'm over vb, mac & hiasdfcadsofids

havent listened to them in weeks

Same I legit stopped listening to them and the snippets. I honestly just grew tired and bored of them because I overplayed them because Lana ruined the era. I'm just going to download the zip once it leaks. My streams will not be supporting Miss Rey this year after what she's put us through :awkney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

For the first time ever with her, I’m afraid that when she finally does something, I wont be excited but will just say: « About fucking time! »

There were painful moments in the LFL era but when the 2 pre-order singles got out, my hype came back. I’m sure I will enjoy NFR, but I am too tired of getting disappointed right now.

At the end of the day it is her job to make music and at least let people know if there are any updates. If I behaved like this at my job I would be fired.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

It’s interesting to me because she was so grateful to her fans in 2012-2015 or so, and recognized the impact we had in rebuilding her reputation and making her who she is in pop culture despite her disastrous debut. She’s been more hesitant to interact with fans recently, and there’s a bit more sarcasm in her tone when she talks about fans, I’ve noticed. I’m sure a lot of it is connected to how passionate and extreme her fans are - a few of which taking it to the level of trespassing and theft. And of course the man who tried to bring a knife to her show. I’m sure I would withdraw some from the public eye after that as well.

It’s interesting to me because she was so grateful to her fans in 2012-2015 or so, and recognized the impact we had in rebuilding her reputation and making her who she is in pop culture despite her disastrous debut. She’s been more hesitant to interact with fans recently, and there’s a bit more sarcasm in her tone when she talks about fans, I’ve noticed. I’m sure a lot of it is connected to how passionate and extreme her fans are - a few of which taking it to the level of trespassing and theft. And of course the man who tried to bring a knife to her show. I’m sure I would withdraw some from the public eye after that as well.

that comes with the nature of being a big celebrity which is really upsetting but all of that stuff happens to Taylor Swift as well but that doesn't stop her from interacting and being really close with her fans 

God Bless America is corny.

Worst song on LFL along with Beautiful People. Fight me.

Agree with both these statements, also, Coachella definetly joins these 2 and even towers them. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***