Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

how do yawl plan on listening to the album for the first time ? im gonna blast it in my car and drive down the highway until IYC starts then i'll start bawling and swerve head-on into a freight truck

same and when cinnamon comes i’m gonna have a breakdown and shave my head and set my pubes on fire

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

they look like monarchs, yeah! i think there was another name for them when i searched it as well

omg okay how do i predict things

lemme think 

we'll get something on april 4th

I actually dk them as specifically, but they deffo did look like em! and lolololololol ok it's on my planner 35ko4no.jpg

how do yawl plan on listening to the album for the first time ? im gonna blast it in my car and drive down the highway until IYC starts then i'll start bawling and swerve head-on into a freight truck

Probably just listen to it during the day at the beach or something.. or going to one of my favorite places to see the city during a hike oh shit I just got the joke hope ur airbags r solid 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm so drunk right now, but I tried to post my VIP pass to Lana this coming Friday and my video of her at sxsw two years ago (I live in htown, but made the atx trip for front row), when her bass fucked up and she went and hugged us all to pass the time. 

With luck I'll probably be in a saddest day than usual (yeah I know weird). I'll lay down in bed with a cup of tea, ready to sob on this "sad girl'" shit I can relate to

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

With luck I'll probably be in a saddest day than usual (yeah I know weird). I'll lay down in bed with a cup of tea, ready to sob on this "sad girl'" shit I can relate to

At this point, this might actually be a bit foreign to me, which overall kinda says much on a personal level. But I actually wanna see how deep this record can hurt. The delicate lyrics are already there, even if she veils them through playful delivery, still doesn't make them any less true imo, I wonder if this and some other reasons are why she's still holding on to the record so tightly bc of how personal it might seem,almost as if she's waiting for us simmer down to be able to listen to it. /

Atm though, I'm a bit numb to it, so it'd be a difficult thing if she released it soon, I'd probably have to listen to it when things felt right, when I'd b better prepared for it, just emotionally more than anything 

UV/Honeymoon

remember it will likely never be as bad as it was for Travis Scott fans, he announced ASTROWORLD in May 2016, announced it as having a 2017 release date, released a totally different album in late 2016 (which was pretty bad btw), before finally releasing ASTROWORLD in August 2018, over two years after its announcement. A mess  :facepalm:

Please go into the Sky Ferreira thread...

I can't access the full article because I'm not subscribed but apparently Lana was going to do Glastonbury but backed out  :crossed:

sGytPCi.png

ugh but WHY  :defeated:  she's performing so many festival dates around then

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

off topic but i wish Lana got back to singing on her own, without the backup dancers. i mean they're sweet and shit but Lana focuses more on her weird moves than on singing when she's performing off to the races.. she barely sings the whole song anymore which sucks, also she should definitely drop the playback

I wish Lana stopped using the back up dancers and swinging and barely singing over playback :poordat: I was listening to a recent live show of hers and Jesus it was almost all playback, gave me Britney Spears teas minus the dancing

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I wish Lana stopped using the back up dancers and swinging and barely singing over playback :poordat: I was listening to a recent live show of hers and Jesus it was almost all playback, gave me Britney Spears teas minus the dancing

i mean what the fuck even is that :awkney:

https://www.facebook.com/brooklynsbabes/videos/1948924342084705/

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I think ill go for a ride on my bike bc thats how i listened to VB and MAC when they came out and it was such a pleasure... Or maybe just laying on bed

I literally cant believe when you guys complain about her shows :defeated: i know its all personal preference but her w the dancers and the bigass shows is... Idk i feel such confidence coming from her. I saw her twice. Both shows were absolutely different and the grace she emanated at my LATTM gig was phenomenal

It just makes me laugh some people say "they put playback too loud u can barely hear her" but you can obviously hear her at certain points in this video, she's just choosing not to sing which is weird

I literally cant believe when you guys complain about her shows :defeated: i know its all personal preference but her w the dancers and the bigass shows is... Idk i feel such confidence coming from her. I saw her twice. Both shows were absolutely different and the grace she emanated at my LATTM gig was phenomenal

Idk I saw her in 2014 and found she was much more confident and there was no playback drowning her out or to hide behind, she also seemed VERY comfortable and it was almost 20,000 people in the arena soooo :biblio:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Idk I saw her in 2014 and found she was much more confident and there was no playback drowning her out or to hide behind, she also seemed VERY comfortable and it was almost 20,000 people in the arena soooo :biblio:

yeah i agree! i saw her in 2014 and she gave such a good performance you can tell she was having a good time but then i saw her january 2018 and she literally sounded so fucking bored and just seemed so detached and like she didnt wanna be there