Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What did she even post?

Whatever happened to that person who said "my prostate is quaking for news" or some shit, bc that news never came and I want to drag them

she tweeted yesterday

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lana just needs to sign with an Indie label and call it a day.

i don't think it's Interscope that's the problem tbh, seeing as she's said they've been really good and they let her release what she wants when she wants. it's her and ben that call the shots, so it wouldn't matter where she was.

What if this was purposefully a drawn out era. Hear me out. Lana wanted the era to be one year long and have sprawled out singles that evoke the seasons.

Fall 2018 = MAC / VB

Winter 2019 = HIADT

Spring 2019 = HIAB/IYC give me spring vibes

Summer 2019 = Cinnamon possibly? Or NFR title track

Late Summer/ Fall 2019 = the album

lmao who am I kidding I'm bored

Am I the only one who thinks Ben is a shitty manager? He might be good for artists like Dua Lipa, but not Lana. If only she had Ariana's manager... Everything would be so organised, and she'd still be free to put out the music she wants.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Am I the only one who thinks Ben is a shitty manager? He might be good for artists like Dua Lipa, but not Lana. If only she had Ariana's manager... Everything would be so organised, and she'd still be free to put out the music she wants.

literally everyone on this site thinks he's an awful manager

What if this was purposefully a drawn out era. Hear me out. Lana wanted the era to be one year long and have sprawled out singles that evoke the seasons.

Fall 2018 = MAC / VB

Winter 2019 = HIADT

Spring 2019 = HIAB/IYC give me spring vibes

Summer 2019 = Cinnamon possibly? Or NFR title track

Late Summer/ Fall 2019 = the album

lmao who am I kidding I'm bored

I would unstan 

aside from ben. why is no one spamming Jack? i think he has word on this Album too

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

So Steve Klein has apparently shot two of Madonna's album covers:

rs-146981-d6f9d1325d7cd97903b75748aecb95R-1316369-1210053831.jpeg.jpg

Although him shooting Lana's cover is very unlikely at this point, it would be a nice change from Chuck. Just something more vibrant, daring and HQ would be amazing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just think of those photos of that time Ben forgot Lana at a bus stop or airport for nearly two hours and she's just smoking and looks like she's on the verge of tears, we stan incompetent management!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I just think of those photos of that time Ben forgot Lana at a bus stop or airport for nearly two hours and she's just smoking and looks like she's on the verge of tears, we stan incompetent management!

Omg find those pics. I completely forgot about this.