Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

do u guys think she’ll stick w the tan border / ldr logo format for this album too??? i feel like it might be kinda fitting at least for what we’ve heard so far, i don’t think it really matched well with lfl but the uo exclusive cover for honeymoon is gorgeous and goes so well

UbsOye5.png

do u guys think she’ll stick w the tan border / ldr logo format for this album too??? i feel like it might be kinda fitting at least for what we’ve heard so far, i don’t think it really matched well with lfl but the uo exclusive cover for honeymoon is gorgeous and goes so well

everyone has their opinions but if she does that shit again lord help me in these dark times... i hated that shiiiiii so much

it's decent I guess but I would prefer if it didn't have that

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Honestly pls no.. I think it’d actually make LFL seem less classic, and the style more tired at the same time.... I hope we get another cover like HM thats classic and simplistic ..

UV/Honeymoon

The LfL cover without the borders looked odd. She should've had to have chosen another picture altogether to not have the tan border, in my opinion, and I personally really like the photo she chose (at least it's miles better than Honeymoon's.)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

This kinda rehyped me a bit. Please do another analysis when the records out this is greaaatt

I will uwu

loved it for L4L but she should do some other kind of border, maybe a thin one, and def a different color

negAbhB.png