Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know it's crazy, but what if Ben took time to read this thread?

Of course it's only a speculation but that could also explain why Ben hates us so much.

I'm not even going to dignify this theory..

I will.

as if ben has time to read this crackpot website

As if!

Am I the only one who thinks Ben is a shitty manager?

literally everyone on this site thinks he's an awful manager

#NotAllLanaBoarders

I just think of those photos of that time Ben forgot Lana at a bus stop or airport for nearly two hours and she's just smoking and looks like she's on the verge of tears, we stan incompetent management!

In my defense, Dua probably needed her Grammys polished again.

I will.As if!#NotAllLanaBoardersIn my defense, Dua probably needed her Grammys polished again.

Are we expecting this album in the next two months? What’s the big secret Ben? It’s an album not the keys to nuclear warheads.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

who would've thought this era's flower was gonna be a fucking pine tree

me

next era hibiscus lets go

who would've thought this era's flower was gonna be a fucking pine tree

me

next era hibiscus lets go

Nah, Lily is the next flower. Lilies are commonly used for funerals and that makes sense since her career will be dead by then.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's funny because I feel like she's still getting a lot of attention (especially this era) without doing shit like

The only attention she's getting is from articles like these

https://www.thefader.com/2019/03/06/lana-del-rey-poetry-book-violent-bent-backwards-norman-fucking-rockwell

But like I said, her management obviously thinks there's no such thing as bad publicity by this point

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Still stand w my original life savers candy palette of pink orange yellow and purple.

Pink for feminine strength, intimacy
Orange for something wild n groovy
Yellow for something sour
Purple for some kind of regal dark 

We need another colored vinyyyyyll, and I still hope it's pink tumblr_p88aq4vkku1wek8cxo1_540.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I'm getting my driver's license May 22 (a Wednesday) so we better have the album by May 24 so I can drive around to it

I just had Lust for Life May 26th flashbacks  :poordat:

I called a « July 21 fam » yesterday. Expect a plain tweet around March 29 or a bit before, like she did before that supposed May 26 release.

Regardless yeah, I think the only, worst thing to ever happen would b if that day just slips by w/o us getting any kind of update. That would be horrendous tumblr_ofz8uwsIRX1swazh0o3_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Regardless yeah, I think the only, worst thing to ever happen would b if that day just slips by w/o us getting any kind of update. That would be horrendous tumblr_ofz8uwsIRX1swazh0o3_250.gif

Not that I am seriously thinking it will happen, BUT an announcement before playing one song from NFR, on Friday, could be so much better than an ugly tweet. 

I hope for her sake she didn't announce anything yet because she still doesn't know when it will be out, rather than knowing and not saying a thing. Then again, would it be that difficult to specify that somewhere? 

Not that I am seriously thinking it will happen, BUT an announcement before playing one song from NFR, on Friday, could be so much better than an ugly tweet. 

I hope for her sake she didn't announce anything yet because she still doesn't know when it will be out, rather than knowing and not saying a thing. Then again, would it be that difficult to specify that somewhere? 

I agree yeah. It'd make things a lot warmer if anything. and of course we'd rather have that first option rather than the second, but at the same time I'm hoping that she's really just hanging on to everything closely bc a.  it's really close to her heart, and b. that she'd rather just release everything in a cohesive time frame, bc that'd heavily imply that she's done w everything. /

I guess to sum things up. 

- We do know the record's finished, at least theoretically, so she must be mastering things, at least. Jack's awfully quiet so that's another kind of proof among other things.

- Ben didn't like the first cover, so she's shooting a new one. We dk if it's w Klein, bc let's be honest, it's easier to expect the worst. She could've made a mistake w which mag cover they're shooting together, but I'd ofc love to see what they'd come up w for an actual album cover. 

*(We dk exactly what'll happen to Chucks visual series bc of that decision, if it'll even b affected of course anyway.)

- She's still scheduled to perform on Friday. 

- March 29th is the supposed release according to compilation of RUMORS, but it's all we've got. 

UV/Honeymoon