Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would have genuinely liked Groupie Love as a bonus track, single, or "leaked" unreleased song. But I practically hate it now because to me it's one of the songs that ruined LFL :crossed:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I would have genuinely liked Groupie Love as a bonus track, single, or "leaked" unreleased song. But I practically hate it now because to me it's one of the songs that ruined LFL :crossed:

it literally has the best production on the entire record

white mustang and in my feelings bitch go collect your dues like the fat fucking lipid gargling filler you were

aneywheys if those rag tag white groupie kids get barricade again when they decide to rummage through a city of culture just to find the nearest starbucks and they try to get her to sing anything but NFR songs we haven't heard live entirely or yosemite im blowing my head off square clean with a double barreled shotgun live on periscope if my donations hit 50 cents thank u for ur cooprations

aneywheys if those rag tag white groupie kids get barricade again when they decide to rummage through a city of culture just to find the nearest starbucks and they try to get her to sing anything but NFR songs we haven't heard live entirely or yosemite im blowing my head off square clean with a double barreled shotgun live on periscope if my donations hit 50 cents thank u for ur cooprations

Lana is our fairy godmother who fell in the ash tray, and salvatore is our crazy great aunt who is doing crystal meth

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

white mustang and in my feelings bitch go collect your dues like the fat fucking lipid gargling filler you were

I fucking love IMF. Is it her best song ever? No lol it's not even in the top 20. But it's just so relatable for me. I listen to it all the time. WM's lyrics are mad corny so I wrote new ones to sing in my mind while I play it  -also all the time  :hooker:  I just love the melody, and the way she sings it.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

maybe u have taste

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How does someone with a discography that spans 300+ written songs perform the same handful of BTD tracks at every single fucking show. I love you Lana but I don’t need you to perform the same BTD era tracks at every show when you’ve never even performed live some of your most amazing songs.. imagine her performing your girl, fine china or yes to heaven. I would DIE

forget unreleased imagine her performing any of her other released songs live lol

Baddie instagram friends are going to the festival with her... I don't like 'em for some reason

Do they have actual jobs or are they full time baddies