Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she will only talk ab the album if the crowd starts a NFR chant

Nah she’ll just start singing Serial Killer

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Let's try to keep any chatter about tonight's show, especially once the show starts, in The Buku Thread  for it so that way this thread doesn't become flooded! Of course, if anything related to NFR happens to pop up during the show, feel free to post here. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

just whipped up this moodboard out of anger elizabeth where is this world??? where is this colour palette where is the nature where is the spirit????

where is the soul of this record???? why are we getting the same tired shows?? critics are finally praising you where THE FUCK is the sweet tender effortless heart of MAC and VB amongst your backup dancers in neon sneakers doing dua lipa choreography???????? the space i go to when i listen to those songs is in another universe like please stop hanging out with social climbers, lay off the weed, show some love for your craft and give us norman

54435493_448091872598100_604021819005363

How come most of y’all hate her back up dancers? I really don’t mind them one bit. I mean it seems like she likes having them there with her.. idk. I’m noticing a pattern lol.

Because they don't really add anything to the set. 

She would be better off with two backup singers then backup dancers. The singers would make the live music on stage sound better and she wouldn't need all that horrible backtracking in the background. 

Because they don't really add anything to the set. 

She would be better off with two backup singers then backup dancers. The singers would make the live music on stage sound better and she wouldn't need all that horrible backtracking in the background. 

I've never thought of that, I'd love backup singers as opposed to backup dancers...

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

I've never thought of that, I'd love backup singers as opposed to backup dancers...

Look how Amy Winehouse's backup singers added life to her shows. They were amazing. God knows how many times Amy was on stage high as a kite and those two singers were right there singing her parts and saving the shows. Not that we have to worry about Lana being high on stage but just saying.

Those dancers are tacky and distracting and are adding nothing to the shows other then dance moves to songs that aren't even danceable.

Lana was just fine by herself on stage.

giphy.gif