Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

u kno what bitch lemme tell . u sumn...i don't congregate much appreciative hormal responses in response to having to peer at this with my own two eyes lemme make this bitch n make it right how u make this template maam or sir or enigma @@honey dew

how you gonna make rules in reality then not even follow them ? spark two of ur braincells together and create boogeyman ooh ooh ah ah flame big fire and come to the light and realize the e shit ur playin wit at nighte booger dew

u kno what bitch lemme tell . u sumn...i don't congregate much appreciative hormal responses in response to having to peer at this with my own two eyes lemme make this bitch n make it right how u make this template maam or sir or enigma @@honey dew

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

go ham but ur not allowed to touch the good sis CW

god-damn.png

NExezOw.gif

worm....whole

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

go ham but ur not allowed to touch the good sis CW

i promise 

MODERATORS.... where are the fucking mods

i . ate them except elle my fairy godmother she's too skinny 

the definitive ranking

none of you can tell me anything this is just the way it is in terms of reality and things that are true

55468501_2208602245827158_27844397491069

This is a SHIT TAKE.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the definitive ranking

none of you can tell me anything this is just the way it is in terms of reality and things that are true

55468501_2208602245827158_27844397491069

Are you a crustacean living in one of the 6 other worlds??? Because in our reality and world, this is WRONG

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Off topic, but do y’all like “Wait For Life”? I literally never see anyone ever talk about it. I didn’t even know it existed until like 1 or 2 years ago. Which reminds me. I’ve been a Lana fan for 5 years now. Damn.. time sure does fly by quick. I still remember discovering West Coast a month before the release of The Pink Print. I was bored and finally decided to give Lana a chance. I instantly fell in love and then checked out Ultraviolence. Listened it for months non stop, then moved on to Born To Die and the rest is history. My first era that I experienced as it was happening was HoneyMoon.

mod note: please stay on topic

Edited by admin
Please stay on topic in the NFR thread. NFR related posts only.

^I love Wait for Life; it’s a masterpiece that deserves more recognition

Back on topic, this is the only opinion that matters tbh

ifsmeu.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

like i said, album announcement between april 20th and april 30th // album out mid june

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Look, we have Sky Ferreira and Billie Eilish to feed us until Lana gets up off her ass. And maybe Marina too; if she decides not to be a generic bitch. I said what i said.

tumblr_po9evanXqp1ul9djy_250.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e