Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't get over them tbh.

Although I did not listen to them that many times.

The "you don't have to be stronger than you really are" one is such a slay it's like Wild Mustang 2 but a sad version I just know it will be my fave.

as usual they'll leak them when people don't care. Besides the Christmas present thing in late 2016, leaks have always taken place when Lana was active, most of the time in the middle of an era...

as usual they'll leak them when people don't care. Besides the Christmas present thing in late 2016, leaks have always taken place when Lana was active, most of the time in the middle of an era...

which makes 0 sense

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

everyone: the good life, wild one

me, an intelectual: lust for life blade runner version

there was a blade runner demo????? I'm so happy to be back

which makes 0 sense

it kinda does actually! with the excitement and all

ZKcaooE.png

im sorry but lana is a better poet than walt whitman, i've read his poems and they're boring and stupid. body electric was good though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im sorry but lana is a better poet than walt whitman, i've read his poems and they're boring and stupid. body electric was good though

Too bad she is unoriginal and has to copy/ reference him in order to generate material:

Leaves of Grass = Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

Also, have any of us talked about how the poetry book title sounds like the name of a yoga pose??

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif