Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i can't be the only one who don't like cinnamon........ i mean the first part is okay but the second is  :um3:

tenor.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Y'all talking about "Era" like....... where's the content....... this is DRY

we got 3 singles, 3 live performed songs, a concert, a bunch of snippets, a bunch of poems, and an interview saying we'll hear the album soon

giphy.gif

we got 3 singles, 3 live performed songs, a concert

6 & 3 months ago

4 & 5 months ago

ok... i just got a tarot reading based on messages from my "future self" and it perfectly described an upsetting loss in my life recently (not physical). and to get over it because something better is coming something that id rather over this loss... and the girl that read it kept giving examples like "you are just in the verse, wait for the chorus" and it made me think of  the music and the album... now i want this album even more  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i mean i believe in this stuff but im just trying to make myself feel better assuming its ab the album... its probably ab something else in coming in my life since this album isnt a "personal" thing directed for me to change my life (UNLESS IT IS). 

i find it funny if they call her lana... i mean thats her stage name... wouldnt you call a friend by idk their actual name?

Actually I ranted about this on the "minor questions" thread, because I found it interesting that they seem to refrain from referring to her by any name at all. I wonder if it's something she's asked of them (eg: "don't call me by a name in videos/posts"). In the egg-making video, the person shooting clearly says, "Sarah?" and "Jennie?" but to Lana says, "and how about you?". 

Her dad never uses any name for her either, except when referencing her work. I think maybe she asked not to be called "Lizzie" in public or something. 

It's quite odd. 

I was hoping for an Easter post with NFR info from Lana/Lizzie/Elizabeth today, but ... 

Someone should tell her that Jesus doesn't rise from the dead today unless we get info. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

when i shazamed the HTD snippet and shazam recognized it it was the piano version we heard in October. Does that mean that she hasn't kept Jack's beats?

Nm got it

I was hoping for an Easter post with NFR info from Lana/Lizzie/Elizabeth today, but ... 

Someone should tell her that Jesus doesn't rise from the dead today unless we get info. 

speaking of her dad, its funny bc today he totally slammed religion on twitter (and on easter), implying its the cause of all wars in history and has only brought the opposite of peace! and i totally agree with him. considering his daughter is trying to get closer to god, he has a different opinion clearly. it was shocking to say the least since they raised her christian. people grow and develop different views, him and lana have taken opposite paths it seems, wonder what he thinks ab her whole "closer to god thing"

I wonder if Rob will be willing to do a livestream. I feel like stanning him more than Lana now...

Well, it's clear that her fans aren't the only ones "WTF?"ing at her recent behaviour. Courtney thinks she needs sorting out and reading between the lines, so does her dad. 

And her managers aren't going to come right out and say anything negative about her, but their comments demonstrate frustration/confusion, too. 

Also some guy from Sony Music (blue tick, 34k followers) liked several poems I tweeted about Norman's non-release. I found that amusing. I know she's not with Sony but it made me wonder if he has heard through the grapevine about it or something. 

i was rlly disappointed in Rob today.. religion is made for peace ; peace with people, and peace with yourself. there is not a single page in any religious book that encourage killing others, for land, money or different religions beliefs. it's not religion's fault if people are dumb as fuck to falsify holy books to get what they want. i thought Rob was better than that.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is objectively wrong. The Old Testament has hella genocide and war in it. and Leviticus basically lists off reasons why you should stone people to death. And the Qur'an and Hadith are the same way

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
stay on topic - NFR related content only please

giphy.gif

i was rlly disappointed in Rob today.. religion is made for peace ; peace with people, and peace with yourself. there is not a single page in any religious book that encourage killing others, for land, money or different religions beliefs. it's not religion's fault if people are dumb as fuck to falsify holy books to get what they want. i thought Rob was better than that.

are you being sarcastic or have you just not read the Bible or the Quran?

Edited by admin
please stay on topic - NFR related content only in this thread

Clearly you haven't read these texts, or have only read excerpts of them or you wouldn't have posted this

Edited by admin
please stay on topic - NFR related content only in this thread

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I come from a catholic background and my dad used to read my sister and I bible stories before bed and one of them (The Judge of Solomon) was about how two women claimed to be the mother of one child, so the king ordered for the baby to be cut in half so both women could receive the child.

Bible stories ain't no fairytale...

Anyways that was off topic. Everyone listen to Cinnamon and appreciate it's beauty! :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This era is so dry that I have left Lana - a singer I've spent thousands on and to whose music I relate many memories to - for a country pop singer I hadn't even really listened to before a month ago.

D4oolaOUwAEhWzT.jpg

Remember when Lana used to serve like this? And made innovative music she was passionate about?