Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that I started the 2nd year of my degree on September 29th, two weeks after we heard MAC and VB, and now I'm finishing second year on May 12th and NFR is still not in sight.

I cannot with Lana. Will we have the album before I return for 3rd year in September?

you'll probably have a PhD by the time she releases this shit, let's be real here :whatever:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

No! it was a different movie

why use it for the age of adeline then?

LIB is Lana’s only song about f*gs and yet she buried it so far in the vault we’ll never hear it

we been knew she hates f*gs it's why her brother Charlie struggles financially.

i hope lana changed her mind with having the poetry coming first. because at this point does she really think her comment section can handle at most 2 months with no album? there is no way in HELL im being nice if i have to wait till sept. the album is done, since you clearly dont give a fuck, release it get it out of the way and focus on your poetry. i only assume its coming before the poetry bc she enabled her comments more often and posted that little snippet. almost as a way of slowly letting us back in and knowing we will get fed soon? who fucking knows anymore

I think with this record I have the least like, plan, I’ve ever had. I definitely don’t feel like there’s a plan. Or that there needs to be, which is kind of fun.

DyGgeTRWkAEnUro.jpg

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Honestly Marina>Lana at this point

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You