Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why are we in the NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL thread talking about what was and wasn’t part of her (technically) FIRST ERA. Paradise is an EP. Period.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Why are we in the NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL thread talking about what was and wasn’t part of her (technically) FIRST ERA. Paradise is an EP. Period.

To be fair there isn't a general Lana talk thread only a section, if I'm not mistaken... Maybe we should make one?

I'm wondering about something, why did she chose VB as a single and not Cinnamon? Why choose a 10min long, objectively hard to get into if you're not a fan track, rather than a more conventional faster beat radio friendly song? Is it because it wasn't produced and mixed yet? Ich bin confusion at her choices sometimes

ZKcaooE.png

To be fair there isn't a general Lana talk thread only a section, if I'm not mistaken... Maybe we should make one?

I'm wondering about something, why did she chose VB as a single and not Cinnamon? Why choose a 10min long, objectively hard to get into if you're not a fan track, rather than a more conventional faster beat radio friendly song? Is it because it wasn't produced and mixed yet? Ich bin confusion at her choices sometimes

Funny that you’re mentioning that Cinnamon might not have been ready for release yet because I was thinking that it might be one of the last one she just finished, a bit like she did with White Mustang and Change, that were added late in the mix and that she keeps posting snippets of because she was proud of them. Her snippets of Cinnamon felt like that, like she had just finished them and was so damn proud.

Funny that you’re mentioning that Cinnamon might not have been ready for release yet because I was thinking that it might be one of the last one she just finished, a bit like she did with White Mustang and Change, that were added late in the mix and that she keeps posting snippets of because she was proud of them. Her snippets of Cinnamon felt like that, like she had just finished them and was so damn proud.

Yes!! I was thinking exactly the same but with Coachella in mind, she just had the idea, publicly shared it immediately, it was produced in a rush and put by default on the record (I love it dgmw)

Like the progression of the Cinnamon snippets shared feel like it was sharing the process more than sharing the finished song? Idk I might be wrong. Or as you say she was so excited she couldn't resist sharing it immediately after finishing it

ZKcaooE.png

5jZeqIA.jpg

I like what you did here, it's pretty nice. But I hate that pic (personal opinion, your edit is just fine). :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, where's our October single?

I was wondering the same thing. Part of me craves something new and part of me wishes the next single to be closer to the album release.

The snippets to HIaB and HTD were taken down from her Insta. But the Cinnamon one is still up. Maybe it’s because we’re gonna get that song? Maybe interscope would like a more « radio-friendly » single ?

One thing’s for sure: her feud with AB made it clear that we were not gonna get a new single THAT week lol.

I was wondering the same thing. Part of me craves something new and part of me wishes the next single to be closer to the album release.

The snippets to HIaB and HTD were taken down from her Insta. But the Cinnamon one is still up. Maybe it’s because we’re gonna get that song? Maybe interscope would like a more « radio-friendly » single ?

One thing’s for sure: her feud with AB made it clear that we were not gonna get a new single THAT week lol.

Why tho? I never understood. Like, she wasn't the one who started, nor she said something BAD.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

5jZeqIA.jpg

the cyan/magenta combo is nice (i just used this two colors for a uni project i was working on) but i don't like the fonts lmao but the picture is still nice for a cover!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains