Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly Marina>Lana at this point

Except Marina's new ~i'M a PsYcHoLoGiSt NoW~ music basically sounds like she's doing anything she can to be seen as a parody of herself. I hate Lana's messiness as much as the next gay, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have a bad rollout and know we'll end up with brilliant tracks like MAC and VB than get something like Marina's half-assed introductory psychology project.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Courtney just put this on Lana's "Real Housewives" post and I'm soooo fucking here for it

20190421_044546.png

Go and agree. Rn.

Only came back to this website for this comment. So not only are the fans confused, but I’m sure other people close to her are. I wonder how Jack feels about this album rollout since he also seemed to like what they worked on.

Her friends are trash that makes her lives a life that dont belongs to her.. Like doing easter eggs, park rides.. im sorry but who da fuck are u and what did u do with my lana del rey?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please stay on topic & please be respectful

Lust For Dead   large.gif

ahahahahaah what the fuckskad ahahahah!!!!!1!ahhhh!!!Hahh1!HAha!!!!

Her friends are trash that makes her lives a life that dont belongs to her.. Like doing easter eggs, park rides.. im sorry but who da fuck are u and what did u do with my lana del rey?

So what you’re saying is you don’t want her to be able to enjoy her life with friends that she loves and we know nothing about and have no right to judge? She probably did all of this stuff before, just kept it hidden. We should feel grateful that she’s opening up to us.

But with that being said, Where is NFR? She can enjoy her life and release an album alongside that.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I just want the tracklist to be released because tracklists are overall very telling of what the album is about. Also the album cover.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven