Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So what you’re saying is you don’t want her to be able to enjoy her life with friends that she loves and we know nothing about and have no right to judge? She probably did all of this stuff before, just kept it hidden. We should feel grateful that she’s opening up to us.

But with that being said, Where is NFR? She can enjoy her life and release an album alongside that.

This. 

UV/Honeymoon

If you forget NFR was ever announced and pretend it doesn't exist it makes it easier.

I can't wait for Lana's follow up to LFL! I wonder if she's written/recorded any songs for it yet. And I wonder what it's going to be called  :toofunny:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Not going to lie and this feel bad to admit, but I thought for a moment that the fake track list posted last page or two ago was authentic, :defeated:  it seemed like something she'd post for reaaaaaaaaaal  :deadbanana: 

fuck

If you forget NFR was ever announced and pretend it doesn't exist it makes it easier.

I can't wait for Lana's follow up to LFL! I wonder if she's written/recorded any songs for it yet. And I wonder what it's going to be called  :toofunny:

i heard that we'll get an album trailer sooner than we think and that the lead single "lust for life" will have a feature

lmao i woke up this morning thinking (too optimistically lol) that maybe we were gonna get some news on the album or maybe the announcement of the lead single this or next week AND THEN I came here and saw that interview where she said that she wants to release some more tracks b4 the album drops and that she hopes that the book will come out in the next 6 months........... I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS, I HOPE THAT THE FUCKING BOOK COMES AFTER THE ALBUM omg  :toofunny:

maxresdefault.jpg

iv9uXjw.gif

JP Fucking Sears :oopna: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana: 

This thread: 

And every song that I'vvvvvve ever heard.

Is playin' at the same time, it's absurd.

(Actually, the backlash that Arcade Fire got with the "Everything Now" corporation thing reminds me of this ... people were fucking livid)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not going to lie and this feel bad to admit, but I thought for a moment that the fake track list posted last page or two ago was authentic, :defeated: it seemed like something she'd post for reaaaaaaaaaal :deadbanana:

fuck

Honestly, we have been preparing for the worst for so long that if the cover looks like that, it wouldn’t be so bad.

Could that picture be the back photo of the poetry book?

I've already seen some discussion about this, but because of her newest article with Elle Canada, I feel like the best estimate we have for the album at this point is around the end of this year (October - December)

I remember her stating she'd like the poetry book to come before the album awhile ago, and in the Elle Canada article she states that she hopes to put the book out within 6 months.

She also stated she wanted to release a few more tracks before releasing the album in which she stated she still didn't know when would come out.

It seems like it's going to be awhile before the album. & in all honestly I really don't mind waiting, but having a confirmed release date from her would be nice.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

does that mean we'll have to wait AT LEAST 5 months before the album drops ? please tell me it's not real  :crying5:

this MUST be a joke............................. PLEASE DEAR GOD

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

i'm just loving how she dead ass straight up fucking lied lmao, like she really did that, right to our fucking faces :thumb3:

a legend, truly a legend

i think the first one was either a selfie (hope style) or a landscape or summ (but took with an iphone).

her managers or whatever probably had common sense (that's on that at least) and told Lana to re-shoot it because it wouldn't fit or it was too simple and not "Lana enough"

Well I really hope this is the case! I'm definitely thinking along the lines of the reshoot being the final cover. Pls listen to them lana

Remember when we were joking about her saying "it's coming at the top of the year", but not specifying which year? I guess we finally got our answer. Can't wait for NFR in early 2039! :party:

Her friends are trash that makes her lives a life that dont belongs to her.. Like doing easter eggs, park rides.. im sorry but who da fuck are u and what did u do with my lana del rey?

We keep coming back to the friends, so let me rant (again) about the friends. You're welcome.

First of all, people keep saying, "oh we know nothing about them." Not true. They all have social media accounts which are publicly accessible, and it's very clear from those what type of people they are. That tall blonde one turns the camera onto Lana every single time she's videoing. I don't think that that's a coincidence.

Am I saying that they're bad people? No, but one can ascertain things from what they post. You don't have to be a genius to work out that a lot of it is carefully crafted to create an image. That's how some people choose to use social media, and that's their choice, but it makes me wonder if being friends with Lana is, at least partially, part of that carefully crafted image. I hope not.

Lana is obviously very familiar with using social media for professional purposes, but the Instagram baddie resolution was a resolution to essentially use social media to be fake from a personal standpoint. You can see the obvious correlation to her friends there.

Second of all, almost everyone seems to be assuming that Lana has changed - but has she? I mean, as I've said before, she's friends with Courtney. She is (or was - idk about now because of the Kanye IG comment) tight with the Kardashians. One of her current friends was their rep, we know she is/was friends with Kim, and last year she interviewed Kendall and said that Kris Jenner is very grounded. 'K, Lana.

That interview a few pages back, she went on and on about that Alessandro guy, and she's done that in almost every single interview in the past 6 months. Am I saying that Courtney, Kim, Alessandro, etc are bad people? No. But Lana does subscribe to the celebrity lifestyle and she has for a long time. I mean, if you think the Kardashians are grounded ...

I don't think I had a point; I just thought I'd kill 20 minutes by ranting.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream