Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember when we were joking about her saying "it's coming at the top of the year", but not specifying which year? I guess we finally got our answer. Can't wait for NFR in early 2020! :party:

DELETE THIS 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

That interview a few pages back, she went on and on about that Alessandro guy

Probably because she was asked questions specifically about him  :rip:

Her saying she doesnt really have a plan kinda gives me hope because it means she’s just gonna drop the album whenever. Like, she could drop this album at any moment. I feel like she didn’t during april because this was Marina’s moment, and Lana, who doesnt have a release plan, is not just gonna release the album while Marina’s releasing hers. The same thing goes for March 29th. Her label probably didn’t want her releasing on the same day as Billie and Lana obviously doesnt mind not dropping it that day, why would she, she doesnt have a release schedual. The album’s fully finished, she’s gonna drop it casually, there’s no reason for her to wait untill the end of the year to release it. She said she wanted to put the book out first but she probably didn’t realize how long that would take. I highly doubt that’s still her plan. Also she obviously wants us to hear the new music judging by the countless snippets.

qfrWuBl.png

Probably because she was asked questions specifically about him  :rip:

Right, but my point is that the answers she gives just show how Hollywood she is. And I get it, because she lives in Hollywood and has for the better part of the last 10 years, so I don't know why people are acting like she was some really grounded, daisy-chain-making, hessian-satchel-toting hippie before she met skirtsandsuits and co.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

y'all need to realise Lana literally does not give a fuck anymore. Like she doesn't care if she loses fans because she knows that lanky twink and his possy of rats will still be front row of every show she ever does for the rest of her fucking life. She doesn't care about promo or a proper album rollout because she doesn't care if the album succeeds or not. She's been there, done that, got the t shirt and hated the experience. She'll be financially stable for the rest of her life and just has the freedom to do absolutely nothing. It's clear that music isn't her passion anymore and all she wants to do now is write poetry and suffer a mid life crisis. Maybe it would be better for her to publicly retire instead of half-assing everything she does now- at least then the legacy and artistic image she spent years crafting wouldn't be completely tarnished. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Her saying she doesnt really have a plan kinda gives me hope because it means she’s just gonna drop the album whenever. Like, she could drop this album at any moment. I feel like she didn’t during april because this was Marina’s moment, and Lana, who doesnt have a release plan, is not just gonna release the album while Marina’s releasing hers. The same thing goes for March 29th. Her label probably didn’t want her releasing on the same day as Billie and Lana obviously doesnt mind not dropping it that day, why would she, she doesnt have a release schedual. The album’s fully finished, she’s gonna drop it casually, there’s no reason for her to wait untill the end of the year to release it. She said she wanted to put the book out first but she probably didn’t realize how long that would take. I highly doubt that’s still her plan. Also she obviously wants us to hear the new music judging by the countless snippets.

well... now, hope IS a dangerous thing.....

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

y'all need to realise Lana literally does not give a fuck anymore. Like she doesn't care if she loses fans because she knows that lanky twink and his possy of rats will still be front row of every show she ever does for the rest of her fucking life. She doesn't care about promo or a proper album rollout because she doesn't care if the album succeeds or not. She's been there, done that, got the t shirt and hated the experience. She'll be financially stable for the rest of her life and just has the freedom to do absolutely nothing. It's clear that music isn't her passion anymore and she all she wants to do now is write poetry and suffer a mid life crisis. Maybe it would be better for her to publicly retire instead of half-assing everything she does now- at least then the legacy and artistic image she spent years crafting wouldn't be completely tarnished. 

honestly you're right but it's just so damn infuriating that this is coming to a head right now, when she's sitting on what's been shaping up to be possibly the best album of her career

it's just the way i feel

Lana: "I don't have a plan for the album. Also, I might release the poetry book in the next six months or so. BRB Cha Cha Matcha."

The fandom:

all you have to do is change everything

All you have to do is change everything

all you have to do is change everything

i REFUSE to believe that the album's gonna come out after summer..........like......

this has to be a joke what the FUCK 

I'm with you on that one. End of summer is probable (August, September), even if the poetry book isn't out at that time. 

honestly I would like to believe that but, at this point, I think that I'm just gonna convince myself that the album will come in late summer/autumn so I don't get EVEN MORE disappointed lmao

AND I just realized that if the album comes in late August / September, MAC and VB will be 1 year old, YIKES

iv9uXjw.gif

honestly I would like to believe that but, at this point, I think that I'm just gonna convince myself that the album will come in late summer/autumn so I don't get EVEN MORE disappointed lmao

AND I just realized that if the album comes in late August / September, MAC and VB will be 1 year old, YIKES

This era is a one big yikes

lock the thread

it would prob be the very best for everyone. BUT idk what I'd do with my time lmao. to be in the dark like this is making me crazyyy (or more like the most of us) and it feels so much better to share this frustration (to say the LEAST) 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

y'all need to realise Lana literally does not give a fuck anymore. Like she doesn't care if she loses fans because she knows that lanky twink and his possy of rats will still be front row of every show she ever does for the rest of her fucking life. She doesn't care about promo or a proper album rollout because she doesn't care if the album succeeds or not. She's been there, done that, got the t shirt and hated the experience. She'll be financially stable for the rest of her life and just has the freedom to do absolutely nothing. It's clear that music isn't her passion anymore and all she wants to do now is write poetry and suffer a mid life crisis. Maybe it would be better for her to publicly retire instead of half-assing everything she does now- at least then the legacy and artistic image she spent years crafting wouldn't be completely tarnished.

With how fucking contradicting she is a public retirement would never work for her. She would suffer from not being able to release music. She honestly feels entitled now and like you said DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK about what she does. She’s on her own time now and feels financially stable to have a career she’s always desired. She’s “worked” and now ACTS like she’s as historical as Stevie Nicks and feels like her parts done.

giphy.gif

I honestly think the poetry book is done; it looked like it was bound in those last scans she posted.

That's if she's even releasing an actual book ... in the Elle interview she said she might do an audio book which I wouldn't mind.

Whatever, just ...

https://youtu.be/0vMUs4iTSqI?t=107