Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Probably, remember she tweeted one time as well "Lifestyles of the young and wavy" thats a lyric in that song so she was probably there when it was made or possibly involved or at least heard it before it came out.

I just hope she'll put Roses Bloom For You on this album or im gonna sue

But why?

We pretty much heard the whole song on insta... She said it was an intro. Like it's nice but if she were gonna include a LFL outtake I'd rather have Yosemite (a song we've never heard and one that Lana loved).

Hope someone locks Chuck in a Cage and calls Steven Klein for the cover

Yes! I can't have another Chuck cover, like yeah she's good for singles but not albums. I'd be happy with Steven or Neil (or Nicole - I know it's not gonna happen).

Probably random choice, but the way Sebastien Micke did Lana's photoshoot for Paris Match is almost exactly the way I want this album cover to look like. I didn't think I was familiar with Norman Rockwell's work, until I looked it up and it has alot of similarities to what Lana goes for in her music, which has to do a lot with Americana but he also made paintings that has to do with social issues as well. His work is iconic and I love how it captures a lot of movement. His subjects aren't always looking perfect, but you get a clear story/message from it. They're also not posed in an inauthentic way so it always looks refreshing and heartwarming.

So anyway- the album cover could include Lana and a man (which refers to this guy she was thinking about who's really talented but won't shut up about it lmao) whose face is turned away or covered. And the whole image could be framed like the LFL cover so it can look like a painting/look less messy with the text... Or not, I can't decide on that lol post-26902-0-15224000-1539814260_thumb.jpgpost-26902-0-84731500-1539814282_thumb.jpgpost-26902-0-72369100-1539814298_thumb.jpg

Why cant Lana just say no to Chuck? She did in her early work, why not now? (though the HM cover was incredible, so i guess she isn't all that bad)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Unpopular opinion, but I loved the Ultraviolence alternate artwork and wouldn't mind Lana not being on the cover art...

I made a mock up but don't know how to post images  :facepalm:

Unpopular opinion, but I loved the Ultraviolence alternate artwork and wouldn't mind Lana not being on the cover art...

I made a mock up but don't know how to post images :facepalm:

Yes! the vinyl artwork!! it’s amazing. i think it captured the mood of the album better than the actual cover. that’s what im using in my itunes for the uv. just like i use the urban outfitters cover for honeymoon. they’re amazing.

Or if she wants to continue the car theme ~

large.jpg

Shia-LaBeouf-for-Interview-Magazine-7.jp

imagine her short wavy hair in a leathery outfit, sitting on the top of some old chevy or off the side of a cadillac on the sideroad next to a beach...whew

like the electrical line photo except she's in a LOOK and on top of or in an older car (the UV car :creep: ) by the beach, a fucking cover concept

Hum the hot (but super annoying) guy next to me saw I was on LB and told me unprovoked that Honeymoon was his favourite album of hers and babbled for 5mins on her so that's that on that

ZKcaooE.png

Hum the hot (but super annoying) guy next to me saw I was on LB and told me unprovoked that Honeymoon was his favourite album of hers and babbled for 5mins on her so that's that on that

Ooh, he might be annoying but he has served TASTE

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

large.jpg

In a perfect world this would've been LFL cover :toofunny:

Do we have this pic in UHQ? I'd like to make a LFL cover.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro