Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she has an ombré looking moment going on with that hair so i guess she didn’t actually fully keep the auburn? her look is giving me honeymoon vibes though (esp the red cat eye glasses).... absolutely gorjus luv xx

as for chase i still think he’s ugly but at least he’s not as ugly as moby :rip:

he's ugly hot, like i can see both sides. he's attractive, but he also looks like a bird :um3:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

barrie def isn’t as conventionally hot (he’s a short pale emo lil scottie) but something about chase is so ugly to me. i think it’s the nose + tiny lips? he looks like squidward or a hollywood farquad idk jfgsjdhdj :rip:

oh god the accuracy

The comments on Charlie's video:

97% where's NFR

1% Lana ILY reply to my message or I'll kms <-- far worse than "where's NFR" imo

1% talented family

1% did you date Moby y/n

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She looks amazing. I'm still sus about Chase but I'll give him a chance :smokeney:

Yeah you can't help but think that he must be sketchy in some way, given her track record.

Really though, G-Eazy was the bottom of the barrel, so she can only improve. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Barrie was uglier tbh

Also, idk why I'm saying this but Francesco is really a hot dude, I'd be a hole for him :defeated:

He's so unlikable though! Can't get over that fuckboy vibe

i have no idea if she did actually date jimmy gnecco but he is where my horn is at in terms of her 'male associates' tbh  :lolliney:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i have no idea if she did actually date jimmy gnecco but he is where my horn is at in terms of her 'male associates' tbh  :lolliney:

ugh yes :thirst:

me fuckin too  

it's just the way i feel

Yes, as I personally saw coming! NFR is now dead and cancelled!! I can feel it in my bones. Goodbye Cinnamon, and all of the other classics we will never get to hear in full. You guys suffered a fate that no other song should ever have to go through (besides tomorrow never came) and I commend all of you for your bravery in those trying times. I’m ready to put you to rest now. Sleep tight, my loves. I’ll pray for you every night and day for the rest of my life.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif