Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I think y'all are reaching and she just posted random stuff and now you all think the album isn't coming because of he label when it seems like the album isn't coming because it'll be released along with the book so they make sure everyone knows about the release of the album + the book and they get extra coins

Thank god I'm not a gemini. I can't imagine living life this messy.

She’s more ADD than Gemini in her reactions. Trust me ;)

And what? We’re back at « she’s having problems with her label » when we had confirmation earlier it wasn’t the case?

The lack of memory here, sometimes...

She’s more ADD than Gemini in her reactions. Trust me ;)

And what? We’re back at « she’s having problems with her label » when we had confirmation earlier it wasn’t the case?

The lack of memory here, sometimes...

where's the confirmation?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

where's the confirmation?

When Ben replied to tweets and said she was running her own show. It was back in February. The album was done in Dec - Jan, and NOW Interscope would want it to be changed?

Though I’d hardly call it rushing considering the album has been done and sitting there for months lol. More like we are trying to get her to move at any pace at all.

When Ben replied to tweets and said she was running her own show. It was back in February. The album was done in Dec - Jan, and NOW Interscope would want it to be changed?

Well it's possible Lana wanted to tweak it somehow and then they said no

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well it's possible Lana wanted to tweak it somehow and then they said no

I see the last tweets / insta posts as « I’m getting inspiration for the next project » (whatever that is).

She legit cant stop

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Okay there are two theories here

1 sis has TRULY lost touch w reality and is posting arbitrarily by this point

& 2 we really are zeroing in on the album release (brace yourselves for the delusion peeps): she tweeted “things can change on a dime”, aka the wait she has been putting us through, then attends churchome instead of hillsong (small detail but maybe just maybe she’s listening to our dissatisfaction over hillsong) wearing that ugly Billabong “Summer Babe” sweatshirt (perhaps teasing a summer release), and now tweeting vintage Freak mv footage, which is vaguely reminiscent of the clips we’ve seen of the HIAB vid, with cryptic captions about art and her vision. Perhaps, and this is a BIG leap of faith here, the album rollout is FINALLY starting and she’s hinting at a HIAB music video release??? She did also post a throwback pic of her and the two backup dancers from the LFL video yesterday, which further hints at her and her two backup dancers for the Happiness video. Anyway, my back hurts from all this reaching. Thoughts, ladies?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Okay there are two theories here

1 sis has TRULY lost touch w reality and is posting arbitrarily by this point

& 2 we really are zeroing in on the album release (brace yourselves for the delusion peeps): she tweeted “things can change on a dime”, aka the wait she has been putting us through, then attends churchome instead of hillsong (small detail but maybe just maybe she’s listening to our dissatisfaction over hillsong) wearing that ugly Billabong “Summer Babe” sweatshirt (perhaps teasing a summer release), and now tweeting vintage Freak mv footage, which is vaguely reminiscent of the clips we’ve seen of the HIAB vid, with cryptic captions about art and her vision. Perhaps, and this is a BIG leap of faith here, the album rollout is FINALLY starting and she’s hinting at a HIAB music video release??? She did also post a throwback pic of her and the two backup dancers from the LFL video yesterday, which further hints at her and her two backup dancers for the Happiness video. Anyway, my back hurts from all this reaching. Thoughts, ladies?

Reaching indeed. Hasn't she attended Churchome a couple times already this year?