Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she is going to do some sort of underwater video again. She randomly followed a professional mermaid on IG the other day, too. 

"I had a vision"

Maybe she's telling us THAT is her vision. It's like when you tell someone "I had a dream last night". Maybe she didn't mean it to sound past tense, but she's just telling us "I had a vision...and I'm going bring some mermaid visuals to NFR" :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Did the log lady ever drop the log, is the log the record? Will she drop the log? What's she communicating thru the log? Will it b a log cake, or will it b hurled into the flames? Was Plank a part of the log? Will the log be sacrificed for her poetry book? Or does the log contain the receipt log of the tracklist for the record? 

"I had a vision"

Maybe she's telling us THAT is her vision. It's like when you tell someone "I had a dream last night". Maybe she didn't mean it to sound past tense, but she's just telling us "I had a vision...and I'm going bring some mermaid visuals to NFR" :raven:

What's she doing, at least makes me wanna do is watch the series just to figure tf out of why she's referencing the log lady. /

UV/Honeymoon

"I had a vision"

Oho she meant it to sound past tense. She loves making everyone freak the fuck out.

She posts her shit, and then she sits back, lowers her Gucci sunglasses over her gleeful eyes, puts her feet up on a wicker chair and sips her matcha latte whilst gazing at the afternoon sunset. 10 minutes later, she checks her phone and cackles mercilessly at all of us suckers. That's why her phone screen is so fucked up, because she routinely drops it whilst cackling.

Evil. I've come to tell you that she's evil.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Did the log lady ever drop the log, is the log the record? Will she drop the log? What's she communicating thru the log? Will it b a log cake, or will it b hurled into the flames? Was Plank a part of the log? Will the log be sacrificed for her poetry book? Or does the log contain the receipt log of the tracklist for the record? 

What's she doing, at least makes me wanna do is watch the series just to figure tf out of why she's referencing the log lady. /

Oh man I watched it like 5 years ago and I don't remember everything, but the log lady had a psychic connection with the log. Overall she was really useless and I think she only gave the detective one good clue in the entire series.

Honestly though, if we're likening sis to a Twin Peaks character, she is 100% Audrey Horne. IIRC Audrey was crazy, manipulative, smoked, and liked to fuck much older men, so ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I kind of forget how much time has passed until I realise when I bought tickets to see her in Ireland I had convinced myself t would all be NFR songs because the album would definitely be out by then...right???

It’s a good thing I’m going to England too then :hooker:

I kind of forget how much time has passed until I realise when I bought tickets to see her in Ireland I had convinced myself t would all be NFR songs because the album would definitely be out by then...right???

It’s a good thing I’m going to England too then :hooker:

Even if NFR was out already you know the setlist would be the same tired BTD shit anyway  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Remember those dark days where Venice Bitch was extremely overrated. Thank god the hype is getting down :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Oho she meant it to sound past tense. She loves making everyone freak the fuck out.

She posts her shit, and then she sits back, lowers her Gucci sunglasses over her gleeful eyes, puts her feet up on a wicker chair and sips her matcha latte whilst gazing at the afternoon sunset. 10 minutes later, she checks her phone and cackles mercilessly at all of us suckers. That's why her phone screen is so fucked up, because she routinely drops it whilst cackling.

Evil. I've come to tell you that she's evil.

Wicked Witch of the West Coast :godlaugh:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.