Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

has she changed her location on twitter from 'venice bitch' to 'venice beach' or am i just licking a barrel bottom at this point?!

we're all down there shut up 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Every time I click on this thread I'm reminded of how ugly the name is

Sirens :flutter:

Lana Del Ray :flutter:

Born To Die :flutter:

Ultraviolence :flutter:

Honeymoon :flutter:

Lust For Life :flutter:

Normal Fucking Rockwell *puke*

Ikr there's something so awkward about it

I can't imagine there being a title track

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing would have been a great title. How To Disappear even better.

Venice Bitch, even.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

has she changed her location on twitter from 'venice bitch' to 'venice beach' or am i just licking a barrel bottom at this point?!

we're all down there shut up 

I have nfi but for some reason I thought she lived in Malibu.

She has like 17 houses, though, I'm sure.

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing would have been a great title. How To Disappear even better.

Venice Bitch, even.

How to Disappear is increasingly appropriate, although, sis has been posting up a storm on IG and Twitter the past few days, which makes me hopeful that she's leading up to something.

I'm a sucker, I know.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have nfi but for some reason I thought she lived in Malibu.

She has like 17 houses, though, I'm sure.

She's not rich how we think, @RormanNockwell!!! 17 houses?? She probably lives in a tent on the beach, eating only violets and matcha tea powder.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

When you type into YouTube 'Lana Del Rey', Cinnamon is one of the first "frequently searched" 

come on Lana....  :facepalm: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just don’t understand what she doesn’t get about the fact that she can release the album, do literally zero promotion, and still enjoy her living her best baddie life and we would be able to leave her alone about the music like

Because Interscope probably wants her to do promotion and/or a tour and she doesn't want to. That might even be what she means with the "Ah to make art simply for the beauty of it" 'n' shit ... as in, she just wants to make her art and not have to do any of the other shit.

Either that, or she just hates us.

What if “Cinnamon” is really named Norman Fucking Rockwell?

I feel like Norman Fucking Rockwell lyrics will be much more sarcastic or possibly even angry ... I'd actually love for it to be a really angry song, a la Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know", but ... it probably isn't. 

I wish she'd agree to do an interview with questions from fans. IG live is the closest to that, but people always ask really useless shit and it's so messy. I know she wouldn't answer, "where's NFR?" but I'd love to ask some questions about specific tracks, inspiration, etc ...

it would be so understandable if she just wanted to make music quietly for the sake of art but she can't make that transition without communicating it and expect fans who've stuck with her through her career of massive productions to not be confused and angry

all she has to do is make an honest statement not veiled by poetic words or ambiguity and she can extinguish this shit storm in 1 second

it would be so understandable if she just wanted to make music quietly for the sake of art but she can't make that transition without communicating it and expect fans who've stuck with her through her career of massive productions to not be confused and angry

all she has to do is make an honest statement not veiled by poetic words or ambiguity and she can extinguish this shit storm in 1 second

EXACTLY

the fact that she has all the power in the world here and yet refuses to say anything really implies that she somehow enjoys said shit storm

it's just the way i feel

I am (quietly) hopeful that she's gonna do something soon ...

She liked Ben's re-post of her poetry, Ben's post about BTD, and Ed's re-post of the Doin' Time snippet earlier so clearly they don't all hate each other as we theorised about 200 pages ago, and she's been posting on Twitter and IG a lot more. She tends to do the latter before she's going to announce something, so ...

As I said ... I'm a fucking sucker

stream Kacey’s music you miserable gays!!!

Kasey is gorgeous but I can't listen to her music. I hate country music. 

Her visual aesthetics are amazing though. 

She liked Ben's re-post of her poetry, Ben's post about BTD, and Ed's re-post of the Doin' Time snippet earlier so clearly they don't all hate each other as we theorised about 200 pages ago, and she's been posting on Twitter and IG a lot more. She tends to do the latter before she's going to announce something, so ...

At this point, I just hope anything comes out. Poetry book, music, whatever...

giphy.gif

She's done it w MAC and VB, somewhat w Hope, defo w DT so hopefully we're on to somethiiiiing 

UV/Honeymoon

I hope Jack’s post is even mildly significant. I feel good about him posting a pic of her. It’s a small reminder they once worked together. Lol

I hope Jack’s post is even mildly significant. I feel good about him posting a pic of her. It’s a small reminder they once worked together. Lol

Slightly off topic but I found it funny how this is accurately placed in past tense, bc the record's done, reminding me of how long it's been it is waiting for the recooooord 

I mean, I hope it's indicative of something, log lady's pretty significant in a sense so let's hope it means something at least a joke, but there's usually some kinda truth hidden in them- but we'll never really know fersure  :byeh8rs:

UV/Honeymoon