Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

giphy.gif

doesnt she know how silly this looks i always imagine her yelling "chugga chugga choo chooo!!!!!!" poor ottr

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

She followed a professional mermaid on social media and people are trying to make something out of it.

That’s pretty much this whole era, because there is nothing.

Sumerrrrtimmmmeee and the livins easy Bradley is on the microphone with Ras MG....

Doin Time is a bop, but I think it just made me want NFR even more. When was the song recorded? Does anyone know?

We'll probably never know but I guess around March last year, if not sooner. But it's been a lot of time.

Edit: Now that I think about it, might have been recorded after the LATTM Tour

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

doesnt she know how silly this looks i always imagine her yelling "chugga chugga choo chooo!!!!!!" poor ottr

i feel like 2012 lana would make fun of this choreo

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i feel like 2012 lana would make fun of this choreo

She needs back up singers, not dancers. Then again Lana doesn't need anyone on that stage with her because she was doing fine on her own. 

giphy.gif

But Lana wants to share the stage with others to help combat her shyness, then she should at least let them be professional back up singers. 

Ronnie needs to sit Lana down and explain some things to her. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I cringe every time she does that running man move during Off To The Races.  :facepalm:

day 2374938 without nfr: tag yourself as a norman rockwell painting

i'm this bitch with pigeon toes and a magazine over her face

American-mag.jpg

it's just the way i feel

I was home when I was watching this and my mom just started ugly laughing so it's quite telling. I like this move!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I can't even bother with this bitch anymore. I've officially had it. I've listened to other artists, I've tried to be positive about the wait, and before ya'll say "gO ouTsiDE" - BITCH I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE PLENTY. It ain't gonna make me forget about the existence of NFR. It may have worked for Lana but it hasn't for me.

1 year and 2 months ago she teased the HIAB snippet.

8 months ago she released MAC and VB.

4 months ago we got a single that was actually from the album itself.

Lana doesn't even have the decency to let fans know what's up. Her tweet on her Daytona acc doesn't mean much either. "Who knows when it'll be out", okay well you could elaborate on that?? It ain't hard.

Like if she said "it's gonna be a while BECAUSE this is what's happening............." I would be completely okay. I would be forgiving. I would be more patient.

But she has been quiet af and straight up ignoring fans questions about the album and tbh it's just rude?? At the end of the day, in a buiness sense, NFR is the product you're selling to your fans, and when the artist themselves don't even acknowledge it's and try to sell that product, how the fuck can you expect fans to be excited about it and give them your money?

Yeah I know NFR is gonna do well anyway, but there's still that small majority of people (as such as myself) who doesn't want to be one of those bums to give her my money. I'm not even sorry. :bye:

Obviously when this era starts to pick up then I'll be around again. Hell, I didn't stick around this long to not finally enjoy this era when the good things start coming. But right now? I'm done. I can't even bother to post a teeny tiny emoticon to display my dissatisfaction with this mess. I'm outie.

R9wy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t get the problem with Lana dancing or having dancers. It’s not like she’s dropped all emotion and is doing intense robotic dance routines. She’s just dancing a bit and having fun. Girl group choreo on the 60s was very simple and silly and fun and she was just doing that and having a good time. No she doesn’t need anything up on stage with her, but she wants it. I’d hate to see your reactions back when Bob Dylan first brought a band on stage lol. Everyone was like “oh he doesn’t NEED a band, he looks so silly, early Bob would never!” Let people have fun and enjoy their art. The passion and heart in the music is still there. Isn’t that what really matters?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I can't even bother with this bitch anymore. I've officially had it. I've listened to other artists, I've tried to be positive about the wait, and before ya'll say "gO ouTsiDE" - BITCH I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE PLENTY. It ain't gonna make me forget about the existence of NFR. It may have worked for Lana but it hasn't for me.

1 year and 2 months ago she teased the HIAB snippet.

8 months ago she released MAC and VB.

4 months ago we got a single that was actually from the album itself.

Lana doesn't even have the decency to let fans know what's up. Her tweet on her Daytona acc doesn't mean much either. "Who knows when it'll be out", okay well you could elaborate on that?? It ain't hard.

Like if she said "it's gonna be a while BECAUSE this is what's happening............." I would be completely okay. I would be forgiving. I would be more patient.

But she has been quiet af and straight up ignoring fans questions about the album and tbh it's just rude?? At the end of the day, in a buiness sense, NFR is the product you're selling to your fans, and when the artist themselves don't even acknowledge it's and try to sell that product, how the fuck can you expect fans to be excited about it and give them your money?

Yeah I know NFR is gonna do well anyway, but there's still that small majority of people (as such as myself) who doesn't want to be one of those bums to give her my money. I'm not even sorry. :bye:

Obviously when this era starts to pick up then I'll be around again. Hell, I didn't stick around this long to not finally enjoy this era when the good things start coming. But right now? I'm done. I can't even bother to post a teeny tiny emoticon to display my dissatisfaction with this mess. I'm outie.

R9wy.gif

Same. I don't care if people call me a hater. But I can't imagine spending my hard-earned money on something that only makes me feel frustration. I truly can't. I'm not a baddie. I'm not making millions sitting on my ass drinking wheat grass smoothies. I don't see why I should spend the money I work so hard to earn on something that will bring me absolutely no joy. If someone bought me the album, I'd put it away so that I wouldn't have to look at it. When I say I'd love for NFR to leak, I mean it. I also mean it when I say I would not care at all if she decided to only release it digitally, with no physical releases at all (RIP vinyl color debate).

I want the songs. I love the songs, what I've heard so far anyway, and I'm pretty sure I'll love everything else too. But at this point, "Norman Fucking Rockwell" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just don't want it, you know? I want the songs...but I don't want it. The concept, the whole thing...what it's come to represent. I'll probably end up renaming it when I finally download it, to try and make all that bad energy go away. Because she's totally ruined it for me.

I think I'll call it How To Disappear :flutter:

Photo_Ultraviol_300CMYK-4-1024x1024.jpg

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I hope this album has its own Stargirl. Hip hop instrumental but dark with her high vocals in the background

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole