Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope its a standalone single

I just wish the album is pure lana

Oh i read somewhere on twitter that lana and mgk will make a diss track to Eminem and Kanye..I hope its just fucking rumors

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Thats why she should have released the album the minute it was finished. The lately-added tracks almost ruined lfl.

I completely disagree. Cherry, White Mustang and Change were 3 of the last tracks that were added to lfl and to be honest they're some of the most important tracks to me

I hope its a standalone single

I just wish the album is pure lana

Oh i read somewhere on twitter that lana and mgk will make a diss track to Eminem and Kanye..I hope its just fucking rumors

no.

KILLSHOT already did the damage, we dont want her to be Meek Mill-ed  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

I completely disagree. Cherry, White Mustang and Change were 3 of the last tracks that were added to lfl and to be honest they're some of the most important tracks to me

the last tracks were coachella and change and they almost ruined lfl

I dont think cherry was of the last tbh

Also I think summer bummer and groupie love with rocky were recorded afterwards

Only Cherry is good. The album definitely would work better without WM, rapper collabs, the weeknd collab, Coachella... Basically without the first pop half, the album would become much more cohesive and would  result in better politically woke album.

White Mustang is a materpiece!

People...

:eek: :um2: :um:

I didnt call when I got your number but I liked you a lot....

The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang, white mustang ,white mustang

A cute bop tbh but far from being a masterpiece :hooker:

Be careful what you wished for...

2 weeks ago: what? Another ballad on NFR?!?

Now: what??? A rap on NFR? (Clearly not a ballad lol)

Honestly, I don’t see a rap collab on NFR either, but if it ends up on the album, and not on another project, i’m Sure it won’t ruin the album.

I admit I wasn’t sure about jack being involved, but he proved me wrong. So, relax guys, in jack we trust, we have no idea what is going on in the studio (to read that she should have released NFR one it was finished... was it? How would someone know that?)

To be honest, y'all really have to get over the fact that you don't like LFL because of "last minute decisions". Just because you know Coachella was done in one month and Change was done in a couple hours, then you just assume that everything you don't like it's because it was a "last minute" decision. If it was because of y'all, everything was a last minute decision except Love, Get Free, Heroin and 13 Beaches...

To be honest, y'all really have to get over the fact that you don't like LFL because of "last minute decisions". Just because you know Coachella was done in one month and Change was done in a couple hours, then you just assume that everything you don't like it's because it was a "last minute" decision. If it was because of y'all, everything was a last minute decision except Love, Get Free, Heroin and 13 Beaches...

Exactly. And let’s not forget that we are all responsible, in a way, for the last-minute additions. We listened to BAR when it leaked and she was not happy about it. Nobody knows what happened behind closed doors, but I always thought that the direction of LFL changed after the leaks.