Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

speaking of BAR, does anyone think it'll be on the album?

oh wow lana was in the studio with mgk again  :biblio:

where'd you see that?

giphy.gif

Let’s face it: We don’t Know much about NFR, really, at this point. I could see it on NFR at the moment. But she would have to record her voice again. All her singing is much more passionate this time around and she sounds a bit « distanced » on the BAR demo we heard.

where'd you see that?

I think Architecture could possibly be on it, but with how much she's been in the studio with Jack, who knows.

But it definitely does suit the idea of a narcissist musician, like NFR.

Now that she's finally collabing with Jesse I wonder how long it will take for her and Alex to collab as well. I think he'd be interested in a collab but I can't forget that video of him kneeling in front of her and she being like "lmao bye" and walking past away from him  :deadbanana:

Lmao! Is there a link? I must see this.

where'd you see that?

he posted on his stories "studio day 2 with lana" and said the song is fucked up and beautiful  :creep:

its the same studio where lana was in those stories jack posted yesterday

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She completely forgot about all the LFL outtakes guys...sorry to tell you...I would really love to see BAR and RBFY and even Yosemite on NFR ('cause all of them pretty clearly match the supposed sound of the album) or not even on the album, just released, but sadly, I can't trust her...I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck about those songs anymore

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

he posted on his stories "studio day 2 with lana" and said the song is fucked up and beautiful  :creep:

its the same studio where lana was in those stories jack posted yesterday

nooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

Lmao i actually think she's changed the direction completely and has scrapped VB and MAC, i bet they're just standalone singles now and the album will be more hip hop again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lmao i actually think she's changed the direction completely and has scrapped VB and MAC, i bet they're just standalone singles now and the album will be more hip hop again

i'm personally holding you responsible if that's the case.

giphy.gif

She completely forgot about all the LFL outtakes guys...sorry to tell you...I would really love to see BAR and RBFY and even Yosemite on NFR ('cause all of them pretty clearly match the supposed sound of the album) or not even on the album, just released, but sadly, I can't trust her...I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck about those songs anymore

Maybe Yosemite has a chance...

It was rumoured that LFL was supposed to be titled BAR before the song leaked. This album is called NFR and is about a narcissitic artist. Sounds somehow familiar...

Could be Lana's revenge over us for shitting all over her concept. 

i'm personally holding you responsible if that's the case.

Tbh i would prefer hip hop and MGK collabs over another boring folk song, i seriously dont like folk Lana much at all. She made some beautiful songs back when she was May Jailor (bad disease, in wendy, a star for nick, TNTBSA, junky pride) but other than those, it's just boring and uninteresting, at least with hip hop lana you can actually enjoy yourself and twerk to it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Tbh i would prefer hip hop and MGK collabs over another boring folk song, i seriously dont like folk Lana much at all. She made some beautiful songs back when she was May Jailor (bad disease, in wendy, a star for nick, TNTBSA, junky pride) but other than those, it's just boring and uninteresting, at least with hip hop lana you can actually enjoy yourself and twerk to it

I don't enjoy hip-hop Lana very much though. I enjoy Lana with guitars and shit. Songs like Heroin are my favorite ones.

giphy.gif

Maybe the collabs will go something like this, on NFR:

- Architecture feat Marina;

- Roses Bloom For You, feat. Jesse R.;

- Yosemite feat Machine Gun Kelly  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I'd be okay with the Marina collab being Architecture tbh

giphy.gif