Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Realistically, she should perform Happiness Is A Butterfly at the show on June 22nd, confirm it is her new single and release the song (alongside music video) and album pre-order for Norman Fucking Rockwell the following Friday, June 28th.

Have the album be released in late July (26th) or early August (9th) and perform a few more songs whilst doing the summer festivals.

I just want it over now... All in one day preferably, even if it means just CD and black vinyl. I don't need the vinyl variants, box set, cassette and signed copies, I just want the music.

(once she's dumped the album on us she can crack on doing her poetry book and get it released in fall or in time for Christmas - it would even be nice to include a poem in the album booklet as a teaser).

Does anyone really care about HIAB anymore? Let's be honest.

no

of the teased songs, it has consistently been my least favorite

it's just the way i feel

The two rando dancers (I call them dancers, they don't sing lol) posted that same HIAB snippet for the 38th time today.... so I'm assuming it's still around?

13571171.jpg

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I saw this poll on Billboard and it was like, "whose new music are you most excited for?" and there were about 10 options ... Halsey, Taylor, Katy, basically EVERYONE except sis ... it made me sooo sad and sooo mad

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i think we are seriously at the stage where it looks like it's scrapped guys. we can suggest all the months and seasons in the world but almost a year from the release of the first single is ridiculous and she's literally stopped even mentioning it, even in passing. she hasn't even said in recent interviews she's "finishing her record" or even "recording". i don't expect it to happen but i think the hint should be taken

edit: at one point she mentioned NFR pretty regularly, the silence now is deafening

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i think we are seriously at the stage where it looks like it's scrapped guys. we can suggest all the months and seasons in the world but almost a year from the release of the first single is ridiculous and she's literally stopped even mentioning it, even in passing. she hasn't even said in recent interviews she's "finishing her record" or even "recording". i don't expect it to happen but i think the hint should be taken

edit: at one point she mentioned NFR pretty regularly, the silence now is deafening

It makes sense. But I'm going to allow myself to be delusional and think about this: one of my favorites PS4 games was announced in 2009 and released in December of 2016. So, if that game saw the day of light, I still have some glimmer of hope for this record.

It makes sense. But I'm going to allow myself to be delusional and think about this: one of my favorites PS4 games was announced in 2009 and released in December of 2016. So, if that game saw the day of light, I still have some glimmer of hope for this record.

:lolliney:  :lolliney:  :lolliney:  at least it keeps the thread alive xoxo

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

NFR serving those Half-Life 3 teas :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Browsing bens ig, who does this commenter think they are :lmao:

BBfaU2L.jpg

Yeah that's me, and the message was about creepy stalker, so I was doing my best to get him to read it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Browsing bens ig, who does this commenter think they are :lmao:

BBfaU2L.jpg

Someone's probably planning on hurting Lana but no one seems to really give a fuck. Including people who work with her.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

If it’s scrapped and she is just going to pretend it was never a thing THATS where I draw the line. I’d be officially done with her. The disrespect would just be too much. I’ll keep West Coast and Shades of Cool and forget the rest.

Wasn’t there an article saying the book comes out NEXT year? She could be so silent because it’s (the album) now coming MUCH later??? She has maintained she wants the book out first. I’d absolutely hate it and not be pleased but it’s a slightly more optimistic take than it’s scrapped.

In any case, festivals start soon and she can’t hide from fans with questions then, at least not as easily as now. We deserve answers.