Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If it’s scrapped and she is just going to pretend it was never a thing THATS where I draw the line. I’d be officially done with her. The disrespect would just be too much. I’ll keep West Coast and Shades of Cool and forget the rest.

Wasn’t there an article saying the book comes out NEXT year? She could be so silent because it’s (the album) now coming MUCH later??? She has maintained she wants the book out first. I’d absolutely hate it and not be pleased but it’s a slightly more optimistic take than it’s scrapped.

In any case, festivals start soon and she can’t hide from fans with questions then, at least not as easily as now. We deserve answers.

I think we concluded that that interview where she mentioned the book was conducted last year and she was talking about this year.

If, during this tour, she doesn't introduce MAC/VB/Hope by saying something like, "this next song is from my new record, which is coming soon ... then I'll be much more suspicious.

A comment like that is the most that I'm expecting, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think we concluded that that interview where she mentioned the book was conducted last year and she was talking about this year.

Ah, gotcha. I must’ve missed that bit. In any case I assume at least the book hasn’t been scrapped as it’s just been brought to light in Vogue Italia.

do you guys think maybe Lanas going through depression? when I was depressed I didn't take care of my appearance much and I was in a weird phase doing things that offered "comfort" for that time.

do you guys think maybe Lanas going through depression? when I was depressed I didn't take care of my appearance much and I was in a weird phase doing things that offered "comfort" for that time.

I’m not a professional and don’t know her on a personal level so I obviously can’t say for sure but I think it’s possible. I’m genuinely concerned about her well-being, and have a feeling the crowd she’s surrounding herself with and the weekly church visits aren’t really going to help her

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I’m not a professional and don’t know her on a personal level so I obviously can’t say for sure but I think it’s possible. I’m genuinely concerned about her well-being, and have a feeling the crowd she’s surrounding herself with and the weekly church visits aren’t really going to help her

Mm. I mean same, bout the genuine concern, but not to sound like an ass, but if going round and doing what she wants helps her, then it does. People cope in diff ways 

UV/Honeymoon

Mm. I mean same, bout the genuine concern, but not to sound like an ass, but if going round and doing what she wants helps her, then it does. People cope in diff ways

I think they just mean it feels like just a temporary help, like a bandage. But longterm it may not prove to be fulfilling or helpful. Which happens alot when you’re going through mental shit... lots of temporary comfort. Reminds me of “Get Free” when she sings about chasing rainbows.

Lmao... a concerned fan obviously

Put your clown suit back on sis this post just made you look stupid

Wow, evil much?

Idk why this double posted but I thought you were calling the commenter stupid; if so you ARE evil. But if you’re calling the person who called them out stupid then you’re good  :flop:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I feel like sending her love and good wishes will do alot better than criticizing and getting mad at her tbh. u get more with honey than ya do with vinegar...

This!

I think they just mean it feels like just a temporary help, like a bandage. But longterm it may not prove to be fulfilling or helpful. Which happens alot when you’re going through mental shit... lots of temporary comfort. Reminds me of “Get Free” when she sings about chasing rainbows.

THIS!!!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

No tea, no shade, but...

102 unread posts in this thread... Plenty of them literally off-topic, yet no warning points given. Zero news... Members who have stated how they will "unstan" for the 7th time, yet they're still here... 

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

It baffles me how you can talk so much and yet say nothing?  :rip:

OT: I don't think the album's scrapped like some of you implied; there are no clues that indicate that. I think she meant it when she said that there is no plan, and that that's all there is to say for now. 

Members who have stated how they will "unstan" for the 7th time, yet they're still here... 

i definitely can't speak for everyone and i know i'm cherrypicking from the larger point you're trying to make, but with regards to this part specifically...at least half the reason i keep logging onto this site is bc of the people i enjoy talking to, not because there's any significant news or updates (news? updates? what are those?) to actually discuss. i know it's not everyone's cup of tea and i respect that but i really do appreciate having somewhere to commiserate with other people in the same boat

it's just the way i feel

nobody who is saying they're unstanning is actually unstanning cause everyone is thirsty for NFR whether they admit it or not and not caring about happiness is a butterfly is homophobic

Wow, evil much?

Idk why this double posted but I thought you were calling the commenter stupid; if so you ARE evil. But if you’re calling the person who called them out stupid then you’re good  :flop:

Evil? Ornery, scandalous and evil? MOST DEFINITELY

Imagine calling a stranger evil because I called a member stupid for trying to make fun of someone without having a CLUE what was actually going on. Cute

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Mm. Ok I see that. But I think, if anything, how she's always downplaying her fame, that yeah it might just b a treatment, not really a cure, but I mean, to b respectful, glad she's the opportunity to see what she likes and dislikes, and what she learns regardless of what happens in her life through this and what-ever, yeah

/

Ooh, oh fuck ok wait. So consensus. At least here anyway, how's everyone's thoughts on HIaDT? I mean, ok ngl, I appreciated it, and love it, but gotten more comfortable w it. Progress? Thru a diff vein, achievement unlocked? News? Anyone getting my consciousness stream drift?

UV/Honeymoon