Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana didn't even acknowledge Ultraviolence's 5th birthday yesterday. She really hates her career lmao. 

Ok but do we actually think that she hates her career or she's jus in limbo because I'm scared y'all

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

when the album leaks, which song are you gonna listen to first?

i’ll listen to How to Disappear first since this bitch sang it live and never released it

Cinnamon

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

when the album leaks, which song are you gonna listen to first?

i’ll listen to How to Disappear first since this bitch sang it live and never released it

hm, i'll try to stay strong and listen to them in order. but if that doesn't work, probably cinnamon or in your car.

or yosemite, hopefully

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Me coming to this thread and reading mean comments about Doin' Time just because y'all pressed about how this cover is doing better than actual NFR songs

giphy.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Me coming to this thread and reading mean comments about Doin' Time just because y'all pressed about how this cover is doing better than actual NFR songs

giphy.gif

Bc Doin’ Time is an okay cover whereas MAC and (musically) VB are career highlights.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Something has to be done at this point. I don't know what...but all we can do is rely on those who are going to her shows and hope they mention NFR to her.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven