Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yeah... i'm afraid that Lana will be the odd one out, the one who doesn't fit in. it's like she's trying to live her 12 year old little girl fantasy, not the life she aspired to have 5 years ago. but i guess we'll see how it turns out, it might turn out to be something amazing.

i feel that any two of them could be a good combination, but adding all of them into the mix is gonna be a bit messy. but that's just my opinion.

Exactly! It seems like three career steps backward.

Y’all want Lana to step up and be a more productive popular musician and then complain when she has a possibly career-reviving collab with two of the biggest names in pop music? K.

Oop! Drag them. Then they have the audacity to call her a lazy bitch and etc.

Imagine calling her collabs with The Weeknd trash... can’t relate.

This isn’t what I meant or wanted when I said I was gonna stan Ashley o instead

I need Lana to sing: Hey I'm a hoe, I'm on a roll~~

I still think it’d be a CRYING SHAME if she didn’t release or tease or announce something on her birthday//first day of summer//festival kick off weekend. It’d be so stupid not to.

Honestly I just want Lana to sign with an Indie label and call it a day. She isn't going to reach Ariana's 'popularity' level no matter how many collabs she does with her. And this isn't to be harsh, just what I think imo. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

People on twitter saying Lana will make the song tank act like Miley didn't flop hard with her 2 last projects (younger now and the new ep)  :lmao:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

People on twitter saying Lana will make the song tank act like Miley didn't flop hard with her 2 last projects (younger now and the new ep)  :lmao:

I’m pretty sure She Is Coming didn’t flop, it’s an EP anyway it’s not a full album yet lol but no this song would be awful bc of Ariana out of all 3. Lana & Miley would sound good together, Ariana doesn’t even sound good as it is alone (at least to me, she’s awful)

I really, really hope this isn’t true... why why why...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I just want Lana to sign with an Indie label and call it a day. She isn't going to reach Ariana's 'popularity' level no matter how many collabs she does with her. And this isn't to be harsh, just what I think imo.

No matter how that collab turns out, it will draw attention. Which is good for us and her: NFR is really a mood album, like UV and HM, surely not a big album with lots of pop anthems, which I love. I always saw her in a weird position: she is big but never big pop star big. Interscope probably wants her to perform and her records aren’t that pop... So these collabs could please everyone: getting exposure, recognition and a hit while making personal records between those.

dead petz wasn't too hot either

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

No matter how that collab turns out, it will draw attention. Which is good for us and her: NFR is really a mood album, like UV and HM, surely not a big album with lots of pop anthems, which I love. I always saw her in a weird position: she is big but never big pop star big. Interscope probably wants her to perform and her records aren’t that pop... So these collabs could please everyone: getting exposure, recognition and a hit while making personal records between those.

But she hasn’t produced ‘Pop anthems’ since BTD. She really abandoned pop after that, strictly speaking, except for ‘Young & Beautiful’ and ‘Love,’ which had a very light pop-ish sort of touch.

Do you guys remember when Lana said on IG live(?) that she'd be willing to sing a huge pop song if someone else wrote it for her

Ariana should have given her Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

Like it feels like a LDR song, and it would be so much better w/out Ariana's stupid voice

I'd be here for it, 100%

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.