Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana should make an extended mix of Venice Bitch for the album. Double the length and give it a whole side on the vinyl. That would literally be a dream come true. I know it won’t happen, but it would be amazing. Just imagine the trance it would put you in.

Oof, I don't know, I think 10 minutes is perfect. Or maybe I've just played it so many times that I know it too well and got used to it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can she not... just release the album in two months and be done with it. I feel like I’ve already heard more than half the songs on the album

I imagine it'll be a Summer Bummer / Groupie Love double A-side release when she announces the pre-order?

There was also speculation that Doin Time and the Charlie's Angel song are the 2 songs she was referring to?

https://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/fragrance/lana-del-rey-talks-fragrance-poetry-and-new-music/

its from april so she could have changed her mind but . unless doin time is in that "couple" and we are just getting title track is a possibility but who knows with her. all i say is expect the worst!

.......what if the other one is the charlies angels song

it's just the way i feel

Oof, I don't know, I think 10 minutes is perfect. Or maybe I've just played it so many times that I know it too well and got used to it.

I got too used to Venice Bitch too, and now it seems too short. Like I’ll be swaying to it, really feeling it, then it just ends. I just really like vibing to long ass songs.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

So... re-reading that Elle interview, I really do believe the couple of tracks that she was gonna release are Doin Time and Don't Call Me Angel (it makes sense that in April she knew when these songs would have to be released). Especially considering she hasn't mentioned any other song titles or desire to release a particular song.

She also talks about the poetry book and says she's hoping to have it done and out in 6 months or so, so that takes us to October (I know people thought she'd forgotten about it haha).

She said there is no plan and no plan for a mega record launch, so I do believe we could just see this being announced a week beforehand on her insta... Like a photo of the album cover and her being like "record out next week". Which makes me think we ain't getting special variants or box sets etc. I imagine we'll get CD and LP for release and maybe UO or somewhere will do an exclusive later in the year.

I don't think we'll get a lead single at all, like I think Mariners Apartment Complex acts as the first single. I think the Happiness... video will be recycled for like another visual or will just be scrapped.

I imagine it'll be a Summer Bummer / Groupie Love double A-side release when she announces the pre-order?

There was also speculation that Doin Time and the Charlie's Angel song are the 2 songs she was referring to?

I swear to God if those 2 songs are on the album...

I'm done-er 

Kidding, I actually don't really care when it's coming out

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***