Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I swear to God if those 2 songs are on the album...

Not gonna happen. NFR was produced by Jack and those two ain't. 

and why is everyone done suddenly? Because of the «couple of tracks» being CA song and Doin Time? Because the poetry book might come out in October ? Because we might not get a lead (don't know why we came to that conclusion)...?

My two cents: a couple could mean 2 or 3 (4 seems unrealistic). The lead could be the final song before NFR is out. September makes sense as the NFR release (it's almost the «two months» of Lana and it marks the 1-year of MAC and VB). Poetry book will come out afterwards in fall, even though she said she wanted the book out before the album (she must have realized it would really take longer to have Violets out). 

I’m going to assume the Charlie’s Angels song is gonna come out in the next couple of weeks and after that we can finally start maybe exploring the possibility of Lana and co toying with the idea of talking about NFR.

As long as this Charlie’s angels collab comes out soon I think we good? But like let’s step on it.

So... re-reading that Elle interview, I really do believe the couple of tracks that she was gonna release are Doin Time and Don't Call Me Angel (it makes sense that in April she knew when these songs would have to be released). Especially considering she hasn't mentioned any other song titles or desire to release a particular song.

She also talks about the poetry book and says she's hoping to have it done and out in 6 months or so, so that takes us to October (I know people thought she'd forgotten about it haha).

Actually the interview is from March 4th, so 6 months would be September

This is exactly how it's gonna be LMAO

Did we really expect something deeper?!?

That song is all fluff. Not that it’s a bad thing, it might sound good, but we’re nowhere near introspection there lol

Did we really expect something deeper?!?

That song is all fluff. Not that it’s a bad thing, it might sound good, but we’re nowhere near introspection there lol

No, I meant in terms of how much everyone sings in the entire thing. As in, two lines for sis.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream