Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What if Elizabeth’s “top of the year” comment was some subliminal contrived bottom awareness PSA or something? Sis has been lazy af lately and tops can be passive af while the bottom does a lot of work (plus all the preparation beforehand) #BottomAwareness

Lana, reversed name to anaL, loving anal? giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

lowkey can Lana just change the title of NFR so we more of less disassociate this era with the album? just call it 'Jack Fucking Antonoff' or even 'Beef Fucking Stroganoff' tbh

Stroganoff would be a concept

If she changes it to "Jack Fucking Antonoff" then "Jack I love these chords" had better be on it or ELSE.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana, reversed name to anaL, loving anal? giphy.gif

King’s Anal

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

eith

NFR must have some kind of 24/7 police protection because nothing has leaked yet. Lana ain't playing.

giphy.gif

either that or her and Jack were literally just buttfucking for their entire studio sessions and haven't recorded anything yet.

no songs = no leaks 

D7o6-Z7s-X4-AAqh-GD.jpg

nice cocc bro

lowkey can Lana just change the title of NFR so we more of less disassociate this era with the album? just call it 'Jack Fucking Antonoff' or even 'Beef Fucking Stroganoff' tbh

Stroganoff would be a concept

I vote for 'Cha Cha Fucking Matcha'

eith

either that or her and Jack were literally just buttfucking for their entire studio sessions and haven't recorded anything yet.

no songs = no leaks 

D7o6-Z7s-X4-AAqh-GD.jpg

giphy.gif

Did anyone hear that Kali Uchis x Mac Miller x Free Nationals song called Time? Did FN produce it? Bc that’s the production I’m expecting from Lana and I’m hoping Jack can do something similar like that on this album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

roses bloom for you is the only song that can save this album

Also the good life but pigs will fly before that

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, I think. Lana has been a fucking let down this whole year with her promo, true, but TGL and RBFY were not Jack produced songs (unless he retouched them, but I always thought this album was a Jack-Lana coproduction from A to Z). RBFY might have tiny chance since it fits the atmosphere of the album because of the piano (though not lyrically: it's very spring and all with the roses and lilacs) but TGL? It fits nowhere NFR sonically. We have a better chance of a leak for TGL and maybe to see RBFY on a «best-of» collection, I think. I'd love to hear these two songs, both sound amazing, but the hope that these two will be on NFR are slim, like skinny-slim. 

lana really didnt want this album to leak huh

And yet, the longer it takes for it to be out, if one of us has the chance of putting his hands on it, watch out the shit show. I never want future things to leak before the release date (i’m Flexible about the day before lol)... except this time around. If it leaks, i’m not sure i’ll Be able to control myself and wait.

If NFR hasn’t leaked yet, not even a single song, I doubt it will. Especially with the snippets, people have been begging for specific songs, yet still no leaks. Lana’s finally succeeded in protecting her album. Maybe that’s one of the reasons she doesn’t feel pressured to release it before she’s ready. It’s probably refreshing.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688