Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did she confirm it? What's going on

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i feel like august is the PERFECT month for this record like just imagine like the weather slowly transitioning to fall and driving around to “in your car” and omgggg... i’m so ready to bop!!!!

omfg and i will finally be getting my license end of august!! im getting emotional thinking about the late night drives i will have listening to it...

maybe this album delay worked for the better

someone posted a video of her from tonight’s concert in spain saying “the albums coming next month”

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  help

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

omfg and i will finally be getting my license end of august!! im getting emotional thinking about the late night drives i will have listening to it...

i have a feeling i’ll be crying a lot while listening to this album

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Can't wait for her to randomly post on like August 27th that the album is out and it has the MAC single cover as album art and cinnamon is 1:26 in length

omg wait either Lana is God and waited for our lives to be better or God is rewarding us for waiting (even though it was forced)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

omg wait either Lana is God and waited for our lives to be better or God is rewarding us for waiting (even though it was forced)

its literally perfect!!! im going to be applying for college as well a little after so that album will be my de-stresser i hope

lana del rey my latina queen all is forgiven

I bet she'll drop this album and disappear into oblivion

honestly, and i mean this without a trace of snark, i think this would be the most beneficial option (for us too but mostly for her)

it's just the way i feel

do y’all think she’ll have a tour for this album or nah??

asking mostly cuz i need to start saving up some fucking coins to afford this.

But she'll still only sing VB and MAC from it, probably. Maybe one other if you're fortunate

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream