Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon: stranger than a stranger

LFL: children’s children

NFR: faster than your fastest

Do we see a pattern here? Can’t wait to see what she’ll write for the next album. :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it’s sad that people hate hope.. like her most vulnerable song and such and she put so much emotion into it. like damn. she put herself out there and she got dragged for it. very sad

tasteless locals hate it... it's literally my favourite song she's ever done lol 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

First thing I see when I enter the thread this morning is Lana as a fucking moth...I love you guys lmao

We are in a moth cult awaiting the release of Norman Fucking Mothwell

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

so are we

Oh, I guess "pressed" is not the right word. Sorry I meant they are being produced right now.

It takes 4 to 8 weeks to complete them. Maybe the album comes at the end of August.

Mfhp.gif

Oh, I guess "pressed" is not the right word. Sorry I meant they are being produced right now.

It takes 4 to 8 weeks to complete them. Maybe the album comes at the end of August.

it is the right word, dw

i guess the most likely date is august 16th

image.png

no it was the right word hehe what i said was just a play on words since we're all pressed for the record

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

it is the right word, dw

i guess the most likely date is august 16th

I hope so. I need this album now! The last time I was that excited was when UV came out.

HM was a little too fast for me, from first single to album. I couldn't let the songs sink in.

Mfhp.gif

I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but I must say this and get it off my chest. none of these songs are doing it for me and each new song is a bigger disappointment than the previous one. I mean, hope is probably her worst song to date (and to all the twinks pretending to stan that borefest, you're not edgy, you're just a clown). VB was cute but it really drags on 5 minutes too long, and it gets boring at one point. Doin' Time was the only song I genuinely really loved this era, but that probably won't even end up on the album so whatever I guess. and based on some LQ snippets, cinnamon seems to be the only interesting song I'm looking forward to.

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

let the lashings begin now.

I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but I must say this and get it off my chest. none of these songs are doing it for me and each new song is a bigger disappointment than the previous one. I mean, hope is probably her worst song to date (and to all the twinks pretending to stan that borefest, you're not edgy, you're just a clown). VB was cute but it really drags on 5 minutes too long, and it gets boring at one point. Doin' Time was the only song I genuinely really loved this era, but that probably won't even end up on the album so whatever I guess. and based on some LQ snippets, cinnamon seems to be the only interesting song I'm looking forward to.

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

Okay you can't be in our moth cult. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah this for sure deserves some lashings

I really wanted her to go more trap/hip-hop (I know I'm about to be crucified for this nn). that sound suited her so well. I personally liked Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, and I think she should've explored trap more, and its influences on Lust For Life would make me believe that she was going to switch her sound and go more urban for her next musical project (which I was anticipating a lot until, well... you know) but instead, we're getting honeymoon rejects. sad.

I mean it's just a preference.. Some people are here for slower music and ballads and some are not. You prefer more up beat music and it's acceptable but you can't just say that whoever likes slow music is pretentious and edgy lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...