Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

God this thread has become unbearable :lmao:

Take Miss Vitamin’s advice & talk about the color of the vinyl again :hooker:

The al boom is coming August 16 brothers ciao!

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

can y'all calm the fuck down and wonder what color the vinyl will be again?

We're probably going to be fighting about our bad tastes until next month  :facepalm:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

GroupieLove is clearly in the age range of 12-15. Desperate for attention, and truly bad taste.

this is what I truly can't bear. these so called stuck up "stans" like you who think their opinion is the only one that matter and their taste is immaculate. sorry to break it for you, but I'm not one of those. some stans are so far up Lana's ass that they will literally eat up anything she does. I'm not desperate for attention, I just want to state my opinion, which I think I have the right to, given this is a public forum, not a cult. hope is a snoozefest. it's bad, it doesn't have any instrumentation, which makes the song drag on. it's just plain bad for me.

this is what I truly can't bear. these so called stuck up "stans" like you who think their opinion is the only one that matter and their taste is immaculate. sorry to break it for you, but I'm not one of those. some stans are so far up Lana's ass that they will literally eat up anything she does. I'm not desperate for attention, I just want to state my opinion, which I think I have the right to, given this is a public forum, not a cult. hope is a snoozefest. it's bad, it doesn't have any instrumentation, which makes the song drag on. it's just plain bad for me.

So what's the truth

locals only

Oh, please. Stop projecting. You said that people who like Hope are "pretending," which is actually what you're doing. Being a stuck up, pretentious, know it all. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what if the vinyl's just plain black lmaooooooooo it wouldn't even surprise me. Lana want things to be simple as fuck and really minimalistic so i doubt she's go crazy with the vinyl color a choose baby butt pink or matcha green

Plain black wouldn’t surprise me! Bold of everyone to assume there even WILL be a vinyl this time around

It’s litcherallly unrealistic luv x

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Oh, please. Stop projecting. You said that people who like Hope are "pretending," which is actually what you're doing. Being a stuck up, pretentious, know it all. 

because I legit can't understand how someone could genuinely appreciate that song, but that's just me I guess idk

ABJVf1A.gif

Lol. You literally said that people who like Hope are pretending to, and telling them they're not edge. Sorry if the song is too mature for you, but it's a beautiful song.

And then you go on to say Venice Bitch is cute but drags and criticize it as though your opinion is the only one that matters, despite VB probably being her most critically acclaimed song to date.

Of course you have the right to express your opinion, but the way you do so is clearly looking for a reaction from other people, hence my "desperate for attention" comment.

I have a feeling that this is gonna be up there with Honeymoon beautiful and uncompromising. Unlike LFL which I have to skip Summer Bummer & Groupie Love each time. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

because I legit can't understand how someone could genuinely appreciate that song, but that's just me I guess idk

ABJVf1A.gif

Just like I can't understand how you're such a hypocrite who has one set of rules for yourself, and one set of rules for everyone else. It's called letting people enjoy things, and not being what you profess, a "stuck up."

photo-25563.jpg?_r=1537611722

Lol. You literally said that people who like Hope are pretending to, and telling them they're not edge. Sorry if the song is too mature for you, but it's a beautiful song.

And then you go on to say Venice Bitch is cute but drags and criticize it as though your opinion is the only one that matters, despite VB probably being her most critically acclaimed song to date.

Of course you have the right to express your opinion, but the way you do so is clearly looking for a reaction from other people, hence my "desperate for attention" comment.

the HYPOCRISY when you just called me immature for not agreeing with you  :lmao: y'all just can't help it.