Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My attempt : 

wec3WsG.jpg

holy fuck

My attempt : 

wec3WsG.jpg

As someone with a Norman Rockwell collection, this is so f'ing on point it's sick - Props on your first attempt

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

an album cover shot by david lachapelle would be a fucking serve  :defeated: he's a genius at creating a theme and feel to his photos I love the way he uses colour! I mean that flaunt magazine shoot was amazing

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

an album cover shot by david lachapelle would be a fucking serve  :defeated: he's a genius at creating a theme and feel to his photos I love the way he uses colour! I mean that flaunt magazine shoot was amazing

Your mind! Continuing to prove your exceptional taste! Folk gays take note

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Since we're all wildin - my all time most wanted artist collab for Lana is Pierre et Gilles. They're probably my favourite artists everrr with Basquiat and they already worked with the ones I was a stan of before Lana, CocoRosie, for one of my favourite albums of all time, The Adventures Of Ghosthorse And Stillborn:

pierre-and-gilles-cocorosie.jpg

Just look at this... I would DIE to see their over the top cliché interpretation of Hollywood sadcore 

8XH1JtP.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

These are all great, aside from the plane pic imo, but I'm hoping that she doesn't get too overwhelming when it comes to the cover. The art idea's fucking amazing yes, but I don't want her persona to be swallowed up by it, like the pseudo Carpenters feel w/ Lfl. I kinda wanna see another High By The Beach kinda cover or something, where u know it seems like a romance novel, but still know that Lana's the main focus. 

UV/Honeymoon

Since we're all wildin - my all time most wanted artist collab for Lana is Pierre et Gilles. They're probably my favourite artists everrr with Basquiat and they already worked with the ones I was a stan of before Lana, CocoRosie, for one of my favourite albums of all time, The Adventures Of Ghosthorse And Stillborn:

pierre-and-gilles-cocorosie.jpg

Just look at this... I would DIE to see their over the top cliché interpretation of Hollywood sadcore 

8XH1JtP.jpg

I would love that

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

YO I'M WATCHING THE HTD PERFORMANCE FOR THE SECOND TIME (I'M REALLY TRYING NOT TO LISTEN TO THE SNIPPETS AND STUFF ANYMORE BECAUSE I WANT TO HAVE A FULL EXPERIENCE LISTENING THE ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME) AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THE BEGGINING OF THE SONG REMINDS ME OF NEW YORK STATE OF MIND  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: one of my all time faves whew lana you didn't have to snatch my wig this hard wtf  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains