Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

where's The Other Woman, Blue Velvet, Is This Happiness, Heroin

I wanted to include Blue Velvet and TOW but it would end up being a really long list lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Like, imagine her belting out Cherry, instead of using that falsetto/head voice for every high note in the song 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We all know Lana is lazy let’s not kid ourselves, she also thinks Low production and minimalism is cool. Most of the time it’s like she throws things together from a draw of stuff she hasn’t made up her mind what to do with.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Idk what it corresponds to musically but if she goes back to the way she used to sing Blue Jeans live at the beginning of her career I'm personally buying a plane ticket to LA to whoop her ass. The fake deep voice I hate it sm

i feel like HIAB will be the lead and the video will be in color using some of the footage we saw in mac

:deadbanana: A bold ass thought, if it is she needs to find another label

ZKcaooE.png

I mean look at all these: 

4:35 !!!! 

3:16!!! 

The Heart Shaped Box cover IMO

Also THIS FUCKING THING that I will never forget about!! I think this is already the 3rd or 4th time I'm posting this video but It's so amazing :defeated

The list goes on and on with the Cola note, some SOC and WC live moments which were really great and of course TOSTB 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I wonder if the High by the Beach house is still standing 

We can hope, but from what I've heard Gaga's mansion was caught by the fire and it's right next to Lana's  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

We can hope, but from what I've heard Gaga's mansion was caught by the fire and it's right next to Lana's  :biblio:

No no it hasn't, she got evacuated but the house is safe apparently. Caitlyn's house burned down tho

ZKcaooE.png