Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's weird she didn't post anything yet...

Isn't it super early in California? Maybe she will post once it's available, she didn't say much about Season of The Witch and Looking for America either

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Her friend The Weeknd used to only announce a song a couple hour before it's release, he used to post the cover and write "tomorrow" in the caption. I think it's possible she'll do the same maybe?

Anyway we know for sure it's coming this friday https://fnd.io/#/us/song/1474669068-fuck-it-i-love-you-by-lana-del-rey

Her friend The Weeknd used to only announce a song a couple hour before it's release, he used to post the cover and write "tomorrow" in the caption. I think it's possible she'll do the same maybe?

i'm calling it now. we're getting it the announcement post today and thats all. periodt! 

it would be really messy if she released it in less than 40 minutes. i don't think she's ever done that?

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

i'm calling it now. we're getting it the announcement post today and thats all. periodt! 

it would be really messy if she released it in less than 40 minutes. i don't think she's ever done that?

she hadn't said a word about Coachella until it was released. I would not be surprised at all

Well, she didn't say she was dropping LFA with Seasoned Bitch, so ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't know, maybe it will be released in NZ while the US still has about 18 hours left to the the release, and in those hours, she will post something like "stream FIILY at midnight PST". 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Isn't it super early in California? Maybe she will post once it's available, she didn't say much about Season of The Witch and Looking for America either

You're right about the early hour in California. But Season of the Witch was announced in the trailer, a couple of days before. I'm surprised we didn't get a little preview of the song yet. 

i think friday morning she'll post something about the song being out later in the day like 3 or 4 pm cali time

yessss, i can't ever recall her caring/doing early releases in other countries for songs. from what i remember through the eras, she's only ever released them first in Cali time because she doesn't stick to the charting formula that other artist do. the only songs she's ever released early in other countries are the ones that she does radio releases for with BBC. 

remember when she dropped High By The Beach out of nowhere on a Wednesday?! :toofunny:

I think it's probably coming midnight EST. Not NZ time

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't know, maybe it will be released in NZ while the US still has about 18 hours left to the the release, and in those hours, she will post something like "stream FIILY at midnight PST". 

Yeah ... I mean, the population of NZ is 4, so as if she cares about announcing it for them. Or for Australia, which has a population of 17. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she hadn't said a word about Coachella until it was released. I would not be surprised at all

Coachella was something else lol. Was it supposed to be on LFL from the beginning? Not sure. And it didnt have a video for it either. FIILY, on the other hand...

You're right about the early hour in California. But Season of the Witch was announced in the trailer, a couple of days before. I'm surprised we didn't get a little preview of the song yet. 

she did mention a double video w FITLY and Greatest so it wouldn't be weird for her to announce one of the songs all of a sudden

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Well, she didn't say she was dropping LFA with Seasoned Bitch, so ... 

but these were both promo/buzz singles (until Coachella got added to the final tracklist of LFL) and i don't think they ever intended to have planned releases.

Coachella was something else lol. Was it supposed to be on LFL from the beginning? Not sure. And it didnt have a video for it either. FIILY, on the other hand...

but these were both promo/buzz singles (until Coachella got added to the final tracklist of LFL) and i don't think they ever intended to have planned releases.

it's not like FIILY is that much of an important single in the album process, we already have four singles and it's out in two weeks, it's not such a big deal to me. those examples just show that several times her singles dropped without her mentioning it beforehand so it might very well happen again