Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At least I'm pretty sure we will have news today. If it wasn't for that website we would probably be checking Spotify every day at midnight in several time timezones to see when it would surprise drop.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

it's not like FIILY is that much of an important single in the album process, we already have four singles and it's out in two weeks, it's not such a big deal to me. those examples just show that several times her singles dropped without her mentioning it beforehand so it might very well happen again

i guess, but also, realistically, this single has a music video that required a budget. it's VERY different from Coachella and Looking For America (which literally had a shutterstock image as the single cover) they've got to have people locked and loaded to stream and have their coin ready to buy.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

she had to fill Yosemite's gap somehow! i'm not saying it was a good choice, but it had to be done :toofunny:

there was no reason not to include Yosemite

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

The link says it's coming out in nineteen hours, so i'm thinking she'll announce it whenever she gets up and is ready to announce it. It will probably come between midnight EST and noon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

there was no reason not to include Yosemite

still waiting for its release. this albums aesthetic and style of production would have fit it soooo well! especially since Yosemite & TNBAR are ying & yang! she did Yosemite sooooo dirty. 

were is Lust For Yosemite when you need ha! 

I still believe NZ will get it in 15 minutes

I hope so! Just preparing for disappointment 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it's not like FIILY is that much of an important single in the album process, we already have four singles and it's out in two weeks, it's not such a big deal to me. those examples just show that several times her singles dropped without her mentioning it beforehand so it might very well happen again

NFR sure is a weird era: it's the only album from her  that we can't say which one is the lead single. With the big-budget MV, I thought it would be the two singles we are getting this week. But you're right: they're just not that big in the album process. And anyways, a lead single where Fuck is in the title and said multiple times?!?!

NFR sure is a weird era: it's the only album from her  that we can't say which one is the lead single. With the big-budget MV, I thought it would be the two singles we are getting this week. But you're right: they're just not that big in the album process. And anyways, a lead single where Fuck is in the title and said multiple times?!?!

Mariah Skinny Carey says hi with her iconic lead single "GTFO"  :hooker:

What are you taking about? The lead single is clearly Doin' Time (Cover)!  :creep: 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

NFR sure is a weird era: it's the only album from her that we can't say which one is the lead single. With the big-budget MV, I thought it would be the two singles we are getting this week. But you're right: they're just not that big in the album process. And anyways, a lead single where Fuck is in the title and said multiple times?!?!

The fact that the presumably lead single will be out two weeks before the album is more weird to me than the fact that is has Fuck in the title haha

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~