Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe people actually seriously want Lana to collab on this album. Lana is NOT a collab artist oh my GOD the bad taste certainly jumped ouT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't believe people actually seriously want Lana to collab on this album. Lana is NOT a collab artist oh my GOD the bad taste certainly jumped ouT

Seriously as much as I love summer bummer and groupie love, I could have lived without them and the other collabs are straight trash. Pls no more

LIZARD PEOPLE

Okay i had a dream last night that i checked Lana's spotify page and her album had been released but it was so random that nobody on LB even noticed and i was so shocked, i clicked on the album and there were like 12 songs but the last 3 were all 12 MINUTES LONG i was so shook and happy. I hope we get extra long tracks on this album though forreal. There's so much you can do with long tracks, u can get like 3 songs in one track and the album could end up feeling like 20 songs long

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay i had a dream last night that i checked Lana's spotify page and her album had been released but it was so random that nobody on LB even noticed and i was so shocked, i clicked on the album and there were like 12 songs but the last 3 were all 12 MINUTES LONG i was so shook and happy. I hope we get extra long tracks on this album though forreal. There's so much you can do with long tracks, u can get like 3 songs in one track and the album could end up feeling like 20 songs long

So funny, I dreamt of Lana's music too last night,

I discovered that my stepmother was in music industry and so she had Leonard Cohen very precious unreleased stuff and I asked her if she had Lana things too,

and so she gave me all the LFL demos and stuff, full Tomorrow Never Came demo was pretty good :) . The funny thing is that she asked me not to send it to anymody, and I was like "yes of course..." when my only plan was to send it on LB.

Lana wasn't in my dream, just her music too. And when people are dreaming about your music, I got the feeling that it really touches souls.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Oh my god :defeated: she was so into it :defeated: :defeated: and she looks out of this worl LIKE HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE I WANNA LOOK LIKE THAT TOO :trisha: :lange: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

It's sad that it's YOU saying that but .. yeah, exactly!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Listen to music other than just pop music.

It's just a helpful suggestion. Maybe if you listened to rap music, you'd know who rappers are.

Dude I like you and I'm saying this because I do and I didn't thought I would comment cuz I'm usually not the one to start shit but I think the constant pushing of artists that have not much in common with Lana, in a very serious way and just because you like them and think for valid or not idc reasons that they might work together, is at the least pointless. And the undertone of your posts and status feel a bit haughty and exclusive, maybe it's the wording idk, but the fact that you're saying this in a very serious way... And assuming people on here only listen to pop? Imagine if I started posting constantly on here about this French gangsta rapper that I adore, or this other one that I do think would work with Lana, to the point you grew tired of it? It's not because a few persons agree that it makes it valid, it just makes you appear as pompous. And American rap isn't the only kind of rap so it feels like a dangerous generalisation that once again just make you appear as condescending even if I'm sure it wasn't your intention, especially since you're always talking about the same few artists. Idk 

ZKcaooE.png

Say this buffoonery shit again you're gonna be rotting in a basement with Life is Beautiful

The tea is the tea. YosemiTEA will stay in Lana’s basement until Poot Lavato gets her hands on it. We may see an unreleased collective album with some extra outtakes but I don’t see why it would need to be on NFR, it wouldn’t make any sense. Especially since Yosemite is in California and the Apple Event was in NY, when she was introduced by Tim Cook he mentioned her NY roots. I think the record will be more NY-style in general, not so west coasty

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Dude I like you and I'm saying this because I do and I didn't thought I would comment cuz I'm usually not the one to start shit but I think the constant pushing of artists that have not much in common with Lana, in a very serious way and just because you like them and think for valid or not idc reasons that they might work together, is at the least pointless. And the undertone of your posts and status feel a bit haughty and exclusive, maybe it's the wording idk, but the fact that you're saying this in a very serious way... And assuming people on here only listen to pop? Imagine if I started posting constantly on here about this French gangsta rapper that I adore, or this other one that I do think would work with Lana, to the point you grew tired of it? It's not because a few persons agree that it makes it valid, it just makes you appear as pompous. And American rap isn't the only kind of rap so it feels like a dangerous generalisation that once again just make you appear as condescending even if I'm sure it wasn't your intention, especially since you're always talking about the same few artists. Idk 

>I think the constant pushing of artists that have not much in common with Lana, in a very serious way and just because you like them and think for valid or not idc reasons that they might work together, is at the least pointless.

Other people push artists that don't have much in common with Lana and that's okay? Why is it not okay when I do it?

>And the undertone of your posts and status feel a bit haughty and exclusive, maybe it's the wording idk, but the fact that you're saying this in a very serious way... And assuming people on here only listen to pop?

How is it exclusive? Because I want to have music to talk about with people? Check the Entertainment section and tell me how many non-pop artists there are there, how many non-pop artists are popular here. Any time I post about rappers, most of the responses are extremely negative. But I'm the one who's exclusive?

>Imagine if I started posting constantly on here about this French gangsta rapper that I adore, or this other one that I do think would work with Lana, to the point you grew tired of it?

Do it. Why shouldn't you get to post about an artist you like on here? People do it all the time with Charli XCX and Kim Petras and other artists and that's okay. Hell, the largest post on this thread is the Charli thread. The only reason my posting about artists I like is a problem is because you and others here don't like them.

giphy.gif

>I think the constant pushing of artists that have not much in common with Lana, in a very serious way and just because you like them and think for valid or not idc reasons that they might work together, is at the least pointless.

Other people push artists that don't have much in common with Lana and that's okay? Why is it not okay when I do it?

>And the undertone of your posts and status feel a bit haughty and exclusive, maybe it's the wording idk, but the fact that you're saying this in a very serious way... And assuming people on here only listen to pop?

How is it exclusive? Because I want to have music to talk about with people? Check the Entertainment section and tell me how many non-pop artists there are there, how many non-pop artists are popular here. Any time I post about rappers, most of the responses are extremely negative. But I'm the one who's exclusive?

>Imagine if I started posting constantly on here about this French gangsta rapper that I adore, or this other one that I do think would work with Lana, to the point you grew tired of it?

Do it. Why shouldn't you get to post about an artist you like on here? People do it all the time with Charli XCX and Kim Petras and other artists and that's okay. Hell, the largest post on this thread is the Charli thread. The only reason my posting about artists I like is a problem is because you and others here don't like them.

It's not that deep bro. I was just tryna tell you in a nice way that it annoys me. Do whatever you want at the end of the day, I'm one person and my opinion doesn't matter, but you and I are still part of the same community so I feel compelled to tell you, the way you worded your post I first quoted triggered me for some reason. You're just the one I noticed the most. And because it's precisely on the entertainment section. And if it's extremely negative maybe it's a sign it's not the right place to talk about it like??? I'm confused am I wrong or what???? I'm tired asf and angry so this analogy is gonna be lame but it's like coming into a classic cars forum and talking about motorcycles constantly, it's similar, it's just not the right audience so you're gonna appear as an annoying outcast, and yes I stand my ground about exclusivity

Because it's not the point of the forum? Because it has nothing to do with Lana and artists related to her or her genre or her aesthetics or the artists related to her aesthetics? Because I know no one else on here likes this kind of shit and there are better place to talk about it with people that will like it more and that it won't feel like I'm forcing my taste upon them? Because I mentioned him already on other threads and that's enough for me? Because I realise I'm part of a community and I don't want to force my taste upon others? And don't assume I'm totally fine w this Charli stuff, and again why do you assume I don't like them? I listened, there are a few songs I like, I saw Young Thug in concert if you want to know, it's just too unrelated to Lana to be something ppl on here care about it's rly not that deep. I was talking about talking about him on this thread btw. And if you don't think the two posts I quoted before weren't condescending then maybe I am the one who needs to self check bc it's at the least fckn confusing. I won't reply to any more posts by you but my PMs are open if you want

ZKcaooE.png