Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Questions...

Will the title be on the album cover since it says "Fucking"?

Will the clean version of the album just be marketed as "Norman Rockwell"?

Will there be a clean / edited version of "Venice Bitch" and will it just be called "Venice" or "Venice Beach" or "Venice Chick"?

I'm not sure about the album title, but for VB i feel like it with just be written like "B****", like how FMWUTTT was

I'm not sure about the album title, but for VB i feel like it with just be written like "B****", like how FMWUTTT was

That would make sense actually - sorry was being dumb for a second  :facepalm:

So assuming "Norman F****** Rockwell" and "Venice B****" for the tracklist.

Questions...

Will there be a clean / edited version of "Venice Bitch" and will it just be called "Venice" or "Venice Beach" or "Venice Chick"?

I'm still bummed that she sang Venice Chick instead of Venice Witch at the apple event  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Now that I stop to think about it this is the perfect opportunity for Lana to do a super art-sy conceptual cover without her name or the title of the album  :hooker:

It already seems like Norman Fucking Rockwell has the potential to be bonkers-level good beyond that incredible album title — the epic “Venice Bitch” is way better than any nine-minute Lana Del Rey song has the right to be, and it arrived right after the similarly sterling “Mariners Apartment Complex.” Consider us fucking excited.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/11/best-upcoming-new-music-20182019.html

The acclaim just won't stop  :oprah:

Ya'll are so annoying, lana doesn't need to collab with anyone. The only collab that will truly work well with her is

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I apologise as well, I apparently had to burst and it's unfair it had to be you

it's ok <3

Questions...

I hope we get a proper clean album, with replaced lyrics and shit. (I wanna hear "venice chick" on the official song.)

giphy.gif

Questions...

I doubt we’ll get a clean version of NFR. I don’t believe that any of her albums have a clean version in fact. Maybe for the CD printing, some words will have ***

tenor.gif?itemid=10273180

if you literally scroll back a couple pages there is a long dialogue of what people they want her to collab with on this album and who they dont want wdym

Questions...

no i want the straight shot

i want to walk into best buy and see a large cut out saying NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL IS HERE

that's all

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I think Lana and Cigarettes After Sex would make a great collab. Their sound are somehow similar and Greg is a great producer and lyricist, and if I'm not mistaken the band already said they'd be up for a collab. 

I think Lana and Cigarettes After Sex would make a great collab. Their sound are somehow similar and Greg is a great producer and lyricist, and if I'm not mistaken the band already said they'd be up for a collab. 

if they produced a lana album i would literally die from an orgasm

I doubt we’ll get a clean version of NFR. I don’t believe that any of her albums have a clean version in fact. Maybe for the CD printing, some words will have ***

Her albums have clean versions. I have a clean version of Lust For Life.

giphy.gif

honestly this is all tea all shade Video Games, Young and Beautiful, and Venice Bitch are easily top 100 songs of the entire century so far, out of every single genre if there was a list of genuine talent and influence and acclaim across many artist's discographies and overall pop culture Lana would take 3 spots with those songs

Video Games was explosive, Y&B should've gotten that fucking grammy and it has had such immense power and such an aura around it, and Venice Bitch is easily top 5 tracks of the year, and top 5 tracks in her entire repertoire.

2akfkg0.jpg

I'd rather daily discussions on why VB is the best track of 2018 period than collaborations from people who think Cherry is top 5 off of LfL 

I've got a feeling that if yeah she had another promotional single, it'd most likely be How To Disappear. Cinnamon seems like a track she'd treat how Cherry was treated. Sylvia, haven't heard too much, but seems like it'd be in the later part of the album. 

How many more songs have we not heard yet? 

UV/Honeymoon