Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok but who the fuck listen to instrumentals? The only instrumentals I like are from movies and games soundtracks (mostly harry potter, lord of the rings and final fantasy) but why would I listen to the instrumental of a song? Like I never understood this, even back then when they would include the instrumental as a bonus track on a single or something and I?????? Don't get it. :smh:

I do listen to instrumentals and the majority of them are breathtaking. Pretty When You Cry, Cruel World, Honeymoon, Religion, The Blackest Day, Off To The Races, Religion, 13 Beaches, and Cherry are some of my favourite instrumentals :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

if we're discussing the colour of the vinyl idk why i see like a splattered paint style of like just a mix of collor or like a black and white with green. Bruh or like some sort of like hypnotic spiral like the back keys, a b/w or white and green whirlpool. 

ugh i hope its as beautiful as the UV and HM ones

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

When it comes to the cream and sea green, are u guys referring to the MAC and VB covers? Bc although I think it'd b beautiful, I think she definitely missed the opportunity when it came w Lfl. And I guess it might b a peeve, but thinking of the tracks we're about to get, like Cinnamon, HIAB and HtD, I'd actually think more of a cooking show, herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme, if the vinyl was a forest dark green. 

Jack's productions might not even easily convey the color of dark green, since it'd remind me of pines, and less about surf, whereas a more colorful color would remind the playfulness of the sport and the tracks we've been getting. Especially w Venice B, Cinnamon and HIAB. 2 cents 

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

the odd thing about lanaboards is how like, the less of a song weve heard, the better people think it is... theres users here who swear on their life that "blank six-second unreleased track snippet muffled by background noise no. 439" could be the best song of her career when its like... maybe the reason we didnt hear it is because lana recorded it then realized it sucked and she could do better so she scrapped it  :toofunny:

you should've just put my name in bright glittering gif letters beneath this comment 

I'm hoping for psychedelic colors for the vinyl. Pink/orange could work nicely.

Where have u been.mp3

giphy.gif

you should've just put my name in bright glittering gif letters beneath this comment 

Honestly, I miss glittergate too, maybe we can all reply in interpretive gifs til news rolls around 

UV/Honeymoon

the odd thing about lanaboards is how like, the less of a song weve heard, the better people think it is... theres users here who swear on their life that "blank six-second unreleased track snippet muffled by background noise no. 439" could be the best song of her career when its like... maybe the reason we didnt hear it is because lana recorded it then realized it sucked and she could do better so she scrapped it  :toofunny:

am8q.gif

ZKcaooE.png

Honest to god Anne u r my fave person on this site

Thank you so much lmao this warmed my heart a lot :heart: But in all honesty I'm not that funny I just stole salvatore's joke :smile2:

Sorry sis yosemite for some reason I can't @ you :(

ZKcaooE.png

I really, really think a textless album cover would be great for NFR. Maybe a painting type style - kind of like the Melodrama album cover? I think we're past Lana's BTD font and the one used on LFL.

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif