Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As in there’s no gatefold? Or there’s no photo in the gatefold?

No gatefold at all. I am fairly sure that was reported here, that and no photos at all in the booklet. Let’s hope they were incorrect.

I want to both laugh and cry at the fact that we still only have the shitty LQ cassette leaks :rip:

Well maybe that shitty quality will force people to stream legally or buy a physical copy. It gave an idea but will hype an HQ official release

The good sis really is trying though. I count 10 different versions of the album so far, not including digital.

Explicit, censored, w/poster(Target in the US) CDs. Black, green, blue, pink LPs. Green, clear, glitter cassettes. I think this is correct? I wonder if Walmart will do a Clean (different than the censored cover) CD again making another.

My Favorite to least favorite:

1. Lust For Life

2. Born To Die

3. Honeymoon

4. Paradise

5. Ultraviolence

NFR - idk because I haven't listened to the full thing yet

Sirens and AKA - they just don't top any of her LDR released material for me oop

In conclusion, I love these records and Lana more than my entire existence

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Both Honeymoon and Lust for Life had a picture of her in the gatefold. The deluxe Born to Die did too. The deluxe Ultraviolence had the New York skyline instead. And the standard Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence don’t have a gatefold. So there is precedent for the landscape, but it’s been a photo of her more often.

i meant landscape as in a horizontal photo, the opposite of a portrait photo

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Well maybe that shitty quality will force people to stream legally or buy a physical copy. It gave an idea but will hype an HQ official release

There's definitely a truth in that, but I do think that the people who look for the leaks are also the kind of people who will stream and/or buy her music anyways (like me), and in some way it can actually boost her sales

No gatefold at all. I am fairly sure that was reported here, that and no photos at all in the booklet. Let’s hope they were incorrect.

That was just for the cassette I think, that's the only thing that's been leaked.

Explicit, censored, w/poster(Target in the US) CDs. Black, green, blue, pink LPs. Green, clear, glitter cassettes. I think this is correct? I wonder if Walmart will do a Clean (different than the censored cover) CD again making another.

If we're counting the poster and signed editions then I think it's twelve. UO cassette (the one that was leaked) was uncensored.

locals only

i meant landscape as in a horizontal photo, the opposite of a portrait photo

Ohhhh lol sorry for misunderstanding. I assume there could be a wider version of that photo though with more of the California skyline behind her (maybe the man in the water reaching out for her lmao jk). That’s what I imagined when I said I hoped it was the gatefold.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I dont know why some of yall still think the mv for Doin time is still happening. I don’t think it was ever a thing.. If this whole sublime bus thing happened at some point I’m sure it’s just an easter egg for the fiily/tg or that grease-themed mv. Like Doin time is at its “peak” rn and it was released like 4 months ago already… if there’s a mv for that they’re stupid for not releasing it already 

Well if there’s no gatefold, it’ll be NFR and UV as the pair of double vinyls without gatefolds. But I’m still crossing my fingers for a gatefold for now.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Also that honeymouns’ “we’re gonna get a video for every song” post… what do they mean with the NFR (song) video? And not even Lana thinks MAC/VB are actual videos… she named FIILY/TG the first mv from NFR.