Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

maybe you added the song to your iTunes from your computer

i thought that too but i download the leak from mobile and haven’t even synced my phone and computer recently..and why is it only BAR I can listen too..

now that I've heard it in hq and seen the video, the greatest is fucking sending me :defeated: it's so nostalgic and deep and weirdly sad. like it puts me in a MOOD

Listening now 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Unlike MAC and VB, I feel like they didn't work these songs up to maturation, but they're great anyway. I like how the Greatest is weird and classic at the same time, but maybe a tad too square ala Cat Power's The Greatest, and I was SO hoping for a third chorus like mother DELIVER. The video is eye candy.