Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

L U S T    F O R     B L O O D

tenor.gif?itemid=5632946

This GIF thing reminded me of Salvatore  and I  haven't read  anything from him in a long time. Lana should release Yosemite  so that Salvatore can be alive again :legend: free him and Yosemite from the dark hole where Lana captures them :grr:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

yes lmao that is the link that got posted first where we kinda found out about the vinyl existing. the product image is a mokup though, so we'll see how it'll end up looking once people start getting their orders.

Yep. Just ordered it!  :thankyou:

What do you mean not allowed? I think there’s just not any listed atm

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Lana-Del-Ray-AKA-Lizzy-Grant/release/10824786

this cool set with all her AKA videos, her Keds interview, and Poolside is blocked from Discogs: "This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs."

giphy.gif

Does anyone know why the AKA Lizzy Grant CDs aren't allowed to be sold on Discogs anymore? I wanted one....

They dont ever allow bootlegs to be sold on there. So you cant buy the AKA bootleg vinyl on there anymore. I'd check ebay

I hope so! she did the lower east, midwest, north, AND south sides dirty  :defeated:

Do you forget that Lana thinks America is only CALIFORNIA which is her state of mind and it turns out it is more than a state mind and New York,  Lake Placid

Maybe the jacket with "locals only" in the double music video means that only LA  skirts wearing soccer moms who are drinking Matcha Chatcha Matcha while doing a spinning class and sunset yoga can see her live :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Do you forget that Lana thinks America is only CALIFORNIA which is her state of mind and it turns out it is more than a state mind and New York,  Lake Placid

Maybe the jacket with "locals only" in the double music video means that only LA  skirts wearing soccer moms who are drinking Matcha Chatcha Matcha while doing a spinning class and sunset yoga can see her live :hooker:

At least she’s in america. She probably never even heard of my country... even jesus will return to earth before i’ll meet lana

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I always thought those "I dreamt that so & so happened" posts were bs but last night I actually had a dream this thread got locked with no explanation whatsoever & they spoke about it on the news 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I always thought those "I dreamt that so & so happened" posts were bs but last night I actually had a dream this thread got locked with no explanation whatsoever & they spoke about it on the news 

Breaking news: clowns held hostage  :flop:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

At least she’s in america. She probably never even heard of my country... even jesus will return to earth before i’ll meet lana

That's true and tbh I'm glad she returns to my country every 2-3 years.

And your last line is so sad but maybe Jesus (Lanas best friend) will bless you :legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I miss that cultish poet too, wya Sal? tenor.gif?itemid=5632946

According to rumors we have to go to Yosemite on a full moon night at midnight and sing the snippet we have from Yosemite. Than we speak to the universe to free salvatore and after that he returns with the leaked Yosemite and will bless us with Life is beautiful

OiUHEXQ.jpg

what is everyones favorite and least favorite track off nfr theyve heard so far and why? im genuinely interested to hear what different people think.

venice bitch is probably my favorite because its so soft and warm, the instrumentals are so peaceful and unique. it really reminds me of fall because I used to listen to it on my commute to classes last fall and I was very content with my life at the time. I love how long it is, I always play through the whole song when im driving and dont feel the urge to switch it.

hope is probably my least favorite that ive heard so far, although I still love the song. theres nothing I particularly dislike about it, but I dont really get some of the lyrics. again, no shade on hope, we stan.

VB is definitely an amazing track for long drives and scenic views. Stellar. Even though I love almost all the songs, California is currently my favorite and I can’t wait to hear it in HQ. My least favorite is Love Song atm. I’m going to give it another chance once it’s in HQ quality obviously, but I think it’s the first track by Lana that kind of... underwhelmed... or bored me? Idk we’ll see.

My favourite track from NFR is either Love Song or Happiness Is A Butterfly. My least favourite is probably FIILY - idk why it just has quite a bland chorus with boring lyrics, the verses are nice though. I feel like with a title like that she could’ve done something a lot better and more punchy / upbeat...